New Saved Search : Swingers Discussion 798021061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteNew Saved Search
TOPIC: New Saved Search
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   61 to 70 of 82   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't like that now I need to click on an extra link before I get to search.

New Baltimore MI

Username hidden
(3 posts)
I like the idea of reusable searches, for travel and regular preference searches. Don't like for general searches having to go to a different tab to find the type of search you want, leave them all on one page. Also, when you select your tab and have done a search and want to do another(same type), you have to start all over again selecting tabs.

Spring Arbor MI

Username hidden
(5 posts)
yes can't get past the first page of results.

Error says search error please try again...

Bridgeport PA

Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Sitemail me with how to duplicate the error so i can give it to the person who created it.

Coral Springs FL

Username hidden
(598 posts)
Does it fail even if your second search criteria are different each time?

Coral Springs FL

Username hidden
(598 posts)
Anyone else have a problem creating a second search? We get a server busy meesge, even when logged on users are low.

Reisterstown MD

Username hidden
(184 posts)
Nice feature, but with so few search options, it's lacking in real content. A couple other sites have added lots of profile selection options, and allow for searches to be against those values. If y're going to save searches, it should be based on more than only 3 or 4 selections.

Just MHO

Reisterstown MD

Username hidden
(184 posts)
Nice feature for specific quick searches, specially when you are visiting out of your area. Most of the replys mention features that would make it more user friendly and hope to see those implemented. My only mentioning would be the icons are very small and some of the members' eye sight would be like ours and making out those icons was a bit of a problem. It would be nice to see them zoom in to a more visible size when you place the cursor over it. Also it would be nice to be able to use one of your own jpeg files as an icon. Cant wait for the complete version to come out. Good luck.

Carrollton TX

Username hidden
(1 post)
a nice feature ..... will save time .....especially when it skips tose who you have Xd out. how about being able to search for those that you have given one, two or three stars?

Sumpter Twp MI

Username hidden
(10 posts)
The Saved searches look good so far. Keep up the good work. I would like to see the male and females symbols as icons as that would be a quick visual way to know what the search is for.

Also, I am seeing a different set of icons for creating a new seach than I am seeing when modifying an existing search. I had expected that they would both be the same.

R.

Jay VT

Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   61 to 70 of 82   End
TOPIC: New Saved Search