New Saved Search : Swingers Discussion 798021051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteNew Saved Search
TOPIC: New Saved Search
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   51 to 60 of 82   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Is there any consideration being given to be able to search for a word or phrase inside the profile? For example, I'd like to be able to search the word "toy" and check out profiles that contain that word.

I also agree with a previous response that we should be able to search profiles according to the "yellow star" designation we've given them. Or perhaps even search a specific percentile range.

Farmington NY
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I was able to duplicate some of the problems this morning i'll have the person fix it.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(598 posts)
New search to hard and slow to use. The icons take to long to load on a dialup. Can't remember what I would have assigned them to any way. What happened to searching by screen name? That is nice when you only had a partial name.

Britton MI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
do not like it. save search then there is a problum and can not search. I HATE IT go back to old way

Metairie LA
Username hidden
(1 post)
The options for searching are far too few to use saved searches in reality.

Assigning an icon instead of looking a couple of words of text means that we have to remember what we assigned the icons to. Looking a list of test items is, in the end, far quicker than mousing over (if it is going to be written correctly) meaningless icons to find what we need.

If there was a way to quickly mark and pull up profiles that have been tagged with different icons then it would be a useful tool. Oh, there is one - called "No Interest, Maybe Interested thru Definitely Interested"!!! Why not spend the time usefully and get these options working as a search tool instead of wasting time reformatting something that doesn't need it?

A really useful search option would allow us to search on all data fields and not just three or four.

You have a difficult task ahead of you but it does look, from this user, that no research has been carried out as to what people would like to see and the associated format in the searches - or profile pages for that matter!

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(19 posts)
Don't like having to go to another page to get the code. If I want to do a search, should have the tools I need on one page and not have to go back and forth between pages This makes no sense and creates confusion.

Colorado Springs CO
Username hidden
(293 posts)
Code lookup is under Other Search.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
QUIT CHANGEING IT LIKE THE OLD WAYDO,NT LIKE THE NEW VIEW AND HATE THE NEW SEARCH IT SUCKS

Dundee NY
Username hidden
(27 posts)
The new search is not as good as it was before. You can't look up by city if you can't get the code. It indicates see below and there is noting below. Thanks

Chowchilla CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Why fix something if wasn t broke?

Brandon FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   51 to 60 of 82   End
TOPIC: New Saved Search