New Saved Search : Swingers Discussion 798021011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteNew Saved Search
TOPIC: New Saved Search
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   11 to 20 of 82   End
User Details are only visible to members.
So we haven't been on in a couple of years and we see the same old problems haven't been addressed. As a techie, I was quite disappointed that such simple things have been ignored, even though requested by paying members. Ahh, the drawbacks of lifetime memberships!

High Point NC
Username hidden
(1 post)
I noticed on the old profile view, inline with the mail history icon, there is a place that has the number of times our profile has been viewed, but there is no way to view those profiles. It would be nice to be able to see who is looking at you.

Spokane WA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
SLS is a great site, imperfect, but still great. I agree that additional search or save features would be Very Helpful. As a new gal to the personal part of the site I find the volume that is returned from the searches daunting. I have already found the forums/ groups a place to find and express similar interests or desires.

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(1 post)
Was thinking that interest level seems to be a good thing, but what is the deal with people really just not talking much? We have kids and don't have sitters so that we can show up somewhere and stay all night. It seems to me if you don't go there that it most likely not happen for you.. Anyone else feeling this way??

Pearl MS
Username hidden
(1 post)
Edens we just created a thread that said the same thing before we even read your post. Searching on interest level would be huge, or at least to see the interest level in the search results without having to click into the profile (everything shows as unrated right now in the results even if you rated them)

Hopkinton MA
Username hidden
(256 posts)
I agree with JackDarlene. Finding members interested in my age range would definately reduce the time spent looking at profiles that would exclude certain ages.

Vallejo CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
We would like to see a way to view the profiles that we have rated in interest.

As such, if we rate a level of interest for a couple with one, two, or three stars then it would be beneficial to save that as a search so that we could come back later and be able to look at the profiles that we rated only, instead of having to search them down or write down their user names so that we can come back to search that way. Currently it is inconvenient and there is almost no good reason for the rating system unless we write down the name or happen to come across the profile again.

Make sense?

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
And how about "with notes" so we can find that member we made notes about for future viewing or contact. Seems like a better option than adding everyone that strikes a fancy to our friends list. :) As it is presently, we're stuck trying to remember a profile name, where they were from, or some other searchable combination to come up with a short list that just might, if we're lucky, contain their profile when we want to view it again down the road.

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(475 posts)
I'd very much like to see some means of filtering a search based on *their* stated age preferences. We're pretty much open age-wise, but most of the matches that our searches get state they're only interested in hearing from us if we're "21-45" or "30-50", etcetera. Would it be difficult to add the capability to run a search that would return only those cpls whose age range preferences we fit within, in addition to the existing distance/etc filters??

JnD

Username hidden
(789 posts)
when you block some one form seeing your profile in a search or just blocked them then they should not come in a search how can you filter that or it should be a filetr that goes with the block.

Converse TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   11 to 20 of 82   End
TOPIC: New Saved Search