New Instant Messenger : Swingers Discussion 225817
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteNew Instant Messenger
TOPIC: New Instant Messenger TOPIC LOCKED
Created by: Webmaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
The company that provided our IM service is no longer in business and that IM product is gone forever.

We have been developing a new IM for several months and will be placing a beta version online for testing. We would prefer to have a more solid product before placing it online, however, a beta IM is better than no IM at all.

This new IM allows online and offline IM's. You can send a message and the other member will receive it instantly if they are online, or will receive it the next time they login. As always, you can disable IM if you wish.

Post comments, suggestions and problems here.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 235   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Please see thread: "New Instant Messenger: Status Update" for status updates for a number of features / issues and to continue discussion of the new SLS IM.

Thank you, SwingLifeStyle Team

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(493 posts)
can anyone suggest another web site we can use until this is fixed?

Ruskin FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I have been trying to use the messenger all weekend and today and it tells me that the authorization has timed out. I cannot use the IM. Is there s way to correct this?

Anaheim CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Deep sigh. I know you guys are doing the best you can with getting the IM chat feature to work. But you get an F So far.

1) There's still no sound to let you know you have a new IM invite. Nor is there a sound when a message is received when you're chatting back & forward. Who the hell just sits in front of their computer looking at the screen the entire time.

2) I don't need my chats logged. WTF is that. And the kicker is it don't let you delete them. Really Really SLS. That should be atleast an option to delete. Ugh. Do you know what the fuck NSA means? Do you? So now it's NSA but I got a log I can refer back to. FUCKIN IDIOTS! 3) When I send a IM to a person that's clearly on-line and has their chat feature open. The message I get says this person is off line and will get the message when they sign on. REALLY REALLY. I'll send them a direct message to their in box and they're like we're on-line, but they never received my IM. Ugh

4) Lastly I'm sure someone is reading these messages (atleast I hope) but no one has sent a mass email (To everyone on sls) letting us know of the updates. However if you're just adding your updates to this forum you're bigger fuckin idiots than I thought. Because really who the hell has the time to read through all of these damn messages just to find your one fucking update. We would be more incline to check our messages then to come back to the forum to review hundreds of post to find one update.

I swear you have to be dumbest group of programs know to man. FUCK IDIOTS!

I'm a paying member until September fix this shit. It's been gone on long enough, a fuckin week. FUCKIN WEEK.

IDIOTS

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I trying to figure out why if the icon is green and I send a message it says they are not on line?

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
you still have not answered the question,,when is this going to be working properly

Saegertown PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Chat Request Notification

The old IM was helpful in that the chat request appeared in the top left of the main page. If you had "Chat" open (the chat room), you could resize it to be most of the (right) side of the window, while leaving the left "inch" open/visible to the main SLS browser window. This would allow you to see when someone was sending you a private chat request, from the main site, while still being in the Chat (room).

It'd be helpful to have some notification appear again on the "left" side ... when it appears only in the main window (not on the left), it is impossible to have both the Chat (room) open and be aware when someone tries to IM you on the main site.

Thanks.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
1 other thing, you should be able to click on something in the chat window to pull up the other person's profile.

Middletown CT
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Must say I do like the IM Log. Similar to the conversation log on YIM. Helps me track people better.

New Market MD
Username hidden
(9 posts)
We agree with the other posts, the audio alert is the biggest issue. We always have multiple web pages open and never know when someone im's us unless we happen to go back to the SLS tab page. We'd also like to be able to receive more than 1 im as well.

Middletown CT
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 235   End
TOPIC: New Instant Messenger TOPIC LOCKED