New Home Page : Swingers Discussion 233492
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteNew Home Page
TOPIC: New Home Page

STICKY POSTS:
User Details are only visible to members.

Dear Members,

The New Homepage Preview will be offline for a short period of time while updates are performed.

It will be reactivated when the updates are completed.

Thank you,
SLS Team

Coral Springs FL

Username hidden
(479 posts)

This new home page is in beta testing, it's not complete and only lifetime members and a small test group can see it right now. So, there are some issues we are still hammering out.

The pop up flyover when you hover on a thumbnail is still there, what device are you using that you don't see it? On a tablet there is no hover, so that function does not work.

Adding the aged the couple is looking for is something we will consider, space is a limitation.

This and the next parts are part of a move away from frame, it's a multi step process.

The new home page is touch enabled, in fact you can swipe to move through the scroller.

Newest members is still there, not sure what you're refering to.

The events part is having a little trouble, this is still a beta.

Coral Springs FL

Username hidden
(12134 posts)
END STICKY POSTS

Created by: Webmaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 815   End
EVERY ONE READ: Not sure why the webmaster hasn't told you this, but when you post a bug report ("Somfin' Broke"), make sure to include your Browser (and Version) and OS (and Version). Also, any idiosyncrasies that may make your case special. If there is privacy stuff amongst that, DM it, with a note here (helps everyone else not feel alone).

If you do the above it will probably help the WM out a lot, as I imagine debugging this may get complicated...

Brunswick ME

Username hidden
(3 posts)
u shud make all the features on the old page work like th IM

Staten Island NY

Username hidden
(1 post)
Noticed a potential Privacy problem in the 'Matches' section. Sent an email detailing issue. If you need any other info pls let me know.

Tuscaloosa AL

Username hidden
(1 post)
I have to agree with below. Function, no frills.

Also, where did my posts go? I had, what I considered, some good feedback for you (much more effective than "I don't like"). Was it because it was multiple posts? I can consolidate it if you like. Should I edit it for content? Deleting posts (even more-so constructive ones) doesn't inspire confidence... :-/

Brunswick ME

Username hidden
(3 posts)
Miss the ability to open a profile in a new window. It's too easy to lose your place in a search. Other than that, good overall.

Conway AR

Username hidden
(1 post)
For us, we are very glad you are working to improve the site. Yes, there will technical issues with change (which we are sure you can work through) but us and many of our friends have commented that this site was stuck in the 90's. lol..

Please continue to improve.. We can have patience to get through it. Hopefully not everyone else is stuck in the past, can accept some change and have the patience to allow for it.

Kudos and props

Grants Pass OR

Username hidden
(2 posts)
The new site is too damn busy-It now seems devoid of its once personal look-that had a little separation between profile pics.The new fly-over is just too much for mature eyes.---It looks like the back of an old "Adult" magazine jammed with personal ads.---The very thing we joined SLS to avoid.Thes changes are just that--They are not improvements.--Too bad!Joe and Jan

Bellmore NY

Username hidden
(2 posts)
I Like It Mostly.... Once The Glitches Are Worked Out It Will Be Cool. An Option To See Who Has Viewed Us Would Be Cool. And To Search In Different Areas Would Also Be Helpful For Travel. Xxoo

Worcester MA

Username hidden
(1 post)
Can't change location on calender from front page.

Lake Stevens WA

Username hidden
(1 post)
I've noticed that in the "Friends Online" section, for me at least, it is showing ALL my friends with pictures, up to the limit, not just those that are online. Very distracting and disappointing. This is causing me to waste time searching the rest of the site to see if a friend is online or not.

Harrisburg PA

Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 815   End