Help
FORUMS › Suggestions › Website › National Events
TOPIC: National_Events
Created by: itsoursecret311
Original Starting post for this thread:
I wish their was a way so when you are in a Natl Event that you could do a search. For example lets say that you bring up the cruise going out in Jan-Feb from Topless travel (i think thats the name) well if your going on the cruise it would be nice to be able to see who is going within your state, or a certain mile of where you are located. Just an idea. My little 2 cents.

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
I wish their was a way so when you are in a Natl Event that you could do a search. For example lets say that you bring up the cruise going out in Jan-Feb from Topless travel (i think thats the name) well if your going on the cruise it would be nice to be able to see who is going within your state, or a certain mile of where you are located. Just an idea. My little 2 cents.

Swartz Creek MI
Username hidden
(19 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: National Events
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.