My two biggest pet peeves about SLS : Swingers Discussion 39003
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteMy two biggest pet peeves about SLS
TOPIC: My two biggest pet peeves about SLS
Created by: shorecpl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
I have actually been using opera for 2 years now since my old boss locked up our company laptop and I needed a way around IE (He claimed to be smarted than I was on comps :D). I now use it exclusively at home unless I hit a site that does not work with it, then I only copy the link and paste it in IE and then go back to opera when I am through. I have noticed a lot of improvements in opera and a decrease in the number of sites that I have to use IE for. In fact I can only think of two sites off the top of my head that I have to use IE for and one of them is Yahoo Launchcast (yahoo and yahoo mail work fine for opera). One of the best features I find with Opera is the wand feature. As for going back, I usually have no issues (unless the auto refresh hits me while going back and refreshes the frame I am trying to go back to). As for multiple tabs with the same site, haven't had too many issues with that and when I do it is a HTTPS site that doesn't allow multiple log ins at once (I think it sees each tab as a seperate log in). Zo.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
When I click on refresh, I don't get a cool breeze, cold drink or anything!

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(288 posts)
I think both problems are related to FireFox. I tested firefox two weeks ago and was disgusted with it. It did not allow me to open multiple copies of the same site and messed up some of my IE settings.

Refresh can have problems on a few pages of the site, but in general it always works. The know problems are due to us having multiple web servers.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
As far as the frame refresh bug, I have seen it very rarely and I don't use IE, I use Opera (more stable and friendly after you get used to it). Most of the time when I have that issue with the frame refresh I also have an issue with another site so I believe that my problem is with my comp and not the site. On the timeout, that sounds like it may be an issue with firefox (and I believe the history problem too). I due have times where it starts to go to a timeout (always when I am surfing other sites and leave this one open) but all I have to do is just click on refresh or mailbox or somewhere else in the site and it solves that problem before it logs me out (unless I wait to long that is). As far as the history goes, I am usually, but not always, able to go back to a page through my history archive without any problems unless I hit refresh while there. Zo.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: My two biggest pet peeves about SLS