My 2 cents worth : Swingers Discussion 36936
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteMy 2 cents worth
TOPIC: My 2 cents worth
Created by: pendar
Original Starting post for this thread:
Free members have 30 day trial period. After that they must become paid. They should not be allowed to view any pic's what so ever. After they become paid members,they have 6 months to become certified!!. There is entirely too many fakes in this web site. We are not sure about other areas of the country. In our area we are finding too many phonies.. If you cant become certified by a paid member is 6 months, than you are more than likley phonie. Maybe its just the area that we live in, but we think that the swing clubs are better. Lets try to make this a true swing web site.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
We chose to deny certification for discretion's sake... then again, we're paid active members. Who OUR friends are are NONE of ANYONE else's business. Putting a "certification" requirement on a paid membership, in our OPINION, would keep a lot of people from BECOMING paid members.

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(526 posts)
We would tend to disagree with that statement. We were not certified for almost a year after we became paid members on here. And we were members on here for at least 4 months before we became paid. Not everyone that is a free member is a phony. The simplest solution to what you described has already been given to you by the webby. If you don't feel that a free member is a true member, then you can have them all blocked from being able to see your profile and your pics through the tools on this site. Just my two cents. No insults meant (although I know it can appear that way if read wrong) Zo.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
Free members have 30 day trial period. After that they must become paid. They should not be allowed to view any pic's what so ever. After they become paid members,they have 6 months to become certified!!. There is entirely too many fakes in this web site. We are not sure about other areas of the country. In our area we are finding too many phonies.. If you cant become certified by a paid member is 6 months, than you are more than likley phonie. Maybe its just the area that we live in, but we think that the swing clubs are better. Lets try to make this a true swing web site.

Gettysburg PA
Username hidden
(105 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: My 2 cents worth