Mobile SLS Discussion : Swingers Discussion 128473101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteMobile SLS Discussion
TOPIC: Mobile SLS Discussion
Created by: Webmaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
We have launched a new mobile version of the site. It is currently limited to the most important sections of the site. Discuss this tool, problem and suggestions here.

If you have a mobile device, it should automatically be sent to the mobile version of the site.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 43   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Wayne,

Per our previous discussion regarding the Galaxy S III.

I received an auto update last night from Verizon, and the mobile site now works appropriately with my phone.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
I notice people using their mobile devices don't show up in the "who's on" section unless they go to the full website or are already on my friends list. We're missing so many profiles because more and more people are using mobile..

Summerville SC
Username hidden
(1 post)
I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. I can't access the Mobile site. Is there an App I need to download?

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
When viewing a profile the send message and more photo buttons have no text on them. They are just blue bars

Deltona FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
Can't get it on my Verizon Treo 755p. I go to the link and it says, "you aren't using a mobile device, please use the main site."

E

Newark NJ
Username hidden
(515 posts)
I'm having something similar to that, the options to select besides the main window. I.E. the send mail and view more pics aren't showing up right, only half of it. Luckly from memory and trial and error I've learned which is which.

Whitehall OH
Username hidden
(29 posts)
It would be nice to be able to view mail history & also to see what friends are online!

Okemos MI
Username hidden
(1 post)
No word on this????

Whitehall OH
Username hidden
(29 posts)
First I really love the sls mobile site. For the most part it's quick and easy to use. I would very much like to see some features added or improved though. Perhaps I can't find this on the mobile version but I would like under the search function a member name search and the add friend function? Also could a forumn function be added? Is it also possible to add in a Profile edit portion, sometimes when we are out and about we would like to change the profile tag line? Again we love the mobile version and we would love it even more with some added features. Phil and Cheryl Germanitalian

Whitehall OH
Username hidden
(29 posts)
This time I was not directed to the mobile site.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 43   End
TOPIC: Mobile SLS Discussion