Mobile SLS Discussion : Swingers Discussion 1284731011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteMobile SLS Discussion
TOPIC: Mobile SLS Discussion
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 43   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Still can't get on SLS mobile with our Palm Centro. Maybe just make SLS mobile a direct link like how engadget does.

Pomona CA
Username hidden
(120 posts)
This post is for the Webmaster - please read the posts in the 'website' section regarding the new method of sorting members in our Groups. We really really dislike this feature, as we cannot check on new members. Please read the posts in there and if you would be so kind, respond to all who posted there. Thanks. Vanessa

Saint Catharines Canada
Username hidden
(14 posts)
I just surfed most of the site with my iphone without any difficulty, can you give more specifics about the issue(s)?

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12132 posts)
The Gallery is Flash not Java. It is based on Flash for picture security, it is much more secure in flash. unfortunately, we don't want to reduce security for the sake of mobile devices.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12132 posts)
Now that the server upgrade took place we can no longer access the regular SLS on mobile. We can get to the SLS MOBILE version, but half of it doesn't work on the phone and constantly shows some javascript and that's it.

We used to access any part of the site in normal mode, now that just comes up with a giant script and nothing more. Please fix or revert back.

Fresno CA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Maybe a non-java gallery of some sort for seeing all pictures on an iphone would be good

Merritt Island FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
Anyone else having problem with getting on mobile lately. I have ATT and was able to log on before but now when page loads up there is no way to log on with name and password ?

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
Can't get on mobile SLS anymore on our Palm Centro. When we click on the link to send us to mobile sls it gives us the "this is not a mobile device" error message.

This started happening when you switched formats so you had to click on "go mobile".

Pomona CA
Username hidden
(120 posts)
Everything seems to be working fairly well still. Just wondering if you can give us a heads up on what your still working on regarding some of the missing features

-Other email boxes -Access to other pics (not as important to us. but other seem to want it -Link to the forums (should work just fine as is but without the frames)

Thanks and keep up the good work.

East Stroudsburg PA
Username hidden
(604 posts)
I wandered around for a few minutes last night.

Works great on my Verizon Blackberry Storm...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17378 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 43   End
TOPIC: Mobile SLS Discussion