Help
FORUMS › Suggestions › Website › Membership renewal
TOPIC: Membership_renewal
Created by: ske4fun
Original Starting post for this thread:
How do you know when its time to renew your membership? Do you get a notice? Is the expiration date listed somewhere? How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

1 to 8 of 8
User Details are only visible to members.
Wayne was nice enough to send me the info - thank you!

Brea CA
Username hidden
(204 posts)
You can send a message to a staff member if you need to know when your membership expires.

CustomerService -Wayne

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1858 posts)
If you click on the "my account" link at the left of the page that should tell you.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9291 posts)
Your profile has a "member since" date. If you stayed a free member for a while, that might not help you, but if you had a paid membership from the beginning, that should be what you need.

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(1342 posts)
Your welcome. And I don't know of a way of looking up the date, other then maybe your credit card history?

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21890 posts)
Cool - thanks for the response. Is there any way for me to look up now what that date is?

Brea CA
Username hidden
(204 posts)
you get a notification on your e-mail here about 7 days before your current time is up.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21890 posts)
How do you know when its time to renew your membership? Do you get a notice? Is the expiration date listed somewhere? How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Brea CA
Username hidden
(204 posts)
1 to 8 of 8
TOPIC: Membership renewal
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.