Member Interest Levels : Swingers Discussion 682491081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteMember Interest Levels
TOPIC: Member Interest Levels
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 261   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I wish there was a feature where you could send a "wink" or a smile or something to someone your interested in just to see if they have any interest instead of always having to send an email to get things started. Some of the other sites that I have been on do have this feature

Owosso MI
Username hidden
(1 post)
We really like this feature but wish there was an option for "no interest" members to be hidden on the "who's on" page and the random matching members.

If hiding them in those areas is not feasible, then we would like to be able to see our rating in the "fly over"

Northwood OH
Username hidden
(46 posts)
"really hate this feature!Is there any way I can turn it off?when you look to see who is on it hides a lot of profiles."

Just don't use it. If you don't rate any profiles, it won't hide anyone.

CustomerService -Wayne

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
really hate this feature!Is there any way I can turn it off?when you look to see who is on it hides a lot of profiles.

Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(8 posts)
We think its a good ideal helps ya keep up with everyone etc.. do have 1 suggestion though.. before you disapprove a profile for someone being reported for justifiable reasons or not you may want to look into it as to make sure your not loosing good customers b/c someone they may have met is mad or something didn't work out with that cpl. It may be to much trouble for the person (s) who got disapproved to have to go and make up another profile and loose there certs and friends etc....

La Follette TN
Username hidden
(1 post)
Its already there. When you search there are stars. You can click on them and rate the couple. Noone will see the rating but you.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
And just when will all this take effect? I have clicked many profiles, Not interested, yet they continually show up in my search perimeters>>>>> The way I understood(read) if you click someone's profile as not interested, when using the search engine, they would not show up?????

Mr. P

Amherst OH
Username hidden
(237 posts)
Would be great to have the ability to set the interest level from the search results page, similar to selecting friends from that list.

Castle Rock CO
Username hidden
(1 post)
Can you add a feature to the stars where you can change it back to a "?"?

Yorktown VA
Username hidden
(20 posts)
Welcome to the forums, KandK :)

The interest level is set by you clicking on of the star ratings within the profile (you'll find them below and to the right of a member's picture, next to the several other tool icons on their profile). Red "X" is no interest, 1, 2, or 3 stars are for your level of interest. You can change the level at any time, and the member your marking never sees them. Enjoy!

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(475 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 261   End
TOPIC: Member Interest Levels