Member Interest Levels : Swingers Discussion 682491042
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteMember Interest Levels
TOPIC: Member Interest Levels
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   42 to 51 of 261   End
User Details are only visible to members.
why are some people marked as not interested when i havent done anything to indicate that .......even my self is marked as not interested

Valera TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
How do I contact Customer Service? I am not really that pro on the computer.

You can do a search (from the left hand tool bar), and then at the bottom of the screen where it states "Membername Search " type in CustomerService. This will bring up a list of compatible profiles. From this list you can click "mail" to send them a message.

Chrystal

Miami Beach FL
Username hidden
(484 posts)
I would also like that. SLS should review its search options and add in whatever query types are necessary for me to find. For example, I should be able to find out who has indicated an interest in me or whom I have given a 2-star rating to.

It shouldn't be difficult, should it? I'm not a database expert--anyone who is, please chime in.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I agree..I cannot get it to work either--Could be a very nice feature though

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
This feature is not working, no interest still shows up in search. Will it be up and running soon?

Freehold NJ
Username hidden
(58 posts)
Not only should those stories be removed, so should those members. That is sickening.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
If possible, can you send me the title of the stories in question so that I can take a look at them. Thanks.

CustomerService -Wayne

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
Lets see I click inappropriate, and I have also sent mail in stating the use of underage children in the stories, yet months latter they are still online.... Been a member a long time. Tried to follow the POSTED rules re-photo's being approved and all it did was get us removed. Don't get me wrong, SLS is our preferred site of choice, we banner you on our own web site and promote you at our events, but when a member or members bring up a problem, we get on it ASAP and then get back to them with the result. Good or Bad. Mr. P

Lorain OH
Username hidden
(243 posts)
"Anyone else notice the number of stories being posted that are against the SLS rules?????"

If you see any, please report them to me. That has been a project I am working on, but there are lots of stories and it is very time consuming to read through them to see if there is a problem. When I find one with inappropriate content, I immediately remove it.

CustomerService -Wayne

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
If they messed up and can't get the NO INTEREST or up to 4 stars working, then take it off of here. Why would you put it up for us to see then NOT follow threw. The person who did it should be FIRED..... Anyone else notice the number of stories being posted that are against the SLS rules????? Under age/minors being raped or tricked into sex with others. Report it to them using the appropriate tab and they ignore it. If it's not against the rule, then get ride of the rule. Just our feelings... Mr and Mrs P

Lorain OH
Username hidden
(243 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   42 to 51 of 261   End
TOPIC: Member Interest Levels