Member Interest Levels : Swingers Discussion 682491031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteMember Interest Levels
TOPIC: Member Interest Levels
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 261   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Welcome to the forums Sierra. Forget ratings, it looks like you're sporting quite the nasty sunburn. Ouch! :(

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(475 posts)
It is private information for only you to see.

ProfileReview - Wayne

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
can the couple see how we rate them or is it private view for us only?

North Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(1 post)
Do I really have to see MEMBER HAS ELECTED TO BE INVISABLE TO MALE MEMBERS in large RED letters why not make that member invisable to me if they have elected to be so ? seems you already have a program to single them out ? it takes up a lot of room on the list and I don't care to know they are out there if they don't want to be contacted ....whats the point ? I would rather you spend some time coridinating the whos son list with the friends list and the chat light, so I know whos really on the site rather than guessing if they are on?, were on? and how long ago?

Titusville PA
Username hidden
(291 posts)
lost every thing on the left side of our screen! what,s up?

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(1 post)
I agree with you its an of lame

San Jose CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
When we rate a profile as "not interested", or if we block a user, we would like to not ever see the profile again in any searches, who's online, anything at all. Why waste our time when we already know we do not want to connect? THANKS!

Tacoma WA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Would like to have the option ,of seeing who is viewing our profile last... mite indicate interest or just browsing. least you would know you were being checked out ....

Raytown MO
Username hidden
(2 posts)
"every profile we click that we haven't "rated" shows a star with a red X through it, supposedly indicating "no interest".....

the entire star rating system seems kinda lame, do you really have to look at the star to remind yourself if you are interested in someone in a profile

it would be nice is the profile you rated would be notified they were rated a three star.... maybe only notify if a three star rating was offered....

as of now its just kinda silly, we know who we are interested in by looking at and reading the profiles, don't need a personal star rating to remind us..... "

There is a blue box surrounding the choice of the star that you have made for the member.

There are some additional things, such as searching that should be done to the stars, but I haven't received much response from members that the star system is "lame".

Chrystal

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(483 posts)
every profile we click that we haven't "rated" shows a star with a red X through it, supposedly indicating "no interest".....

the entire star rating system seems kinda lame, do you really have to look at the star to remind yourself if you are interested in someone in a profile

it would be nice is the profile you rated would be notified they were rated a three star.... maybe only notify if a three star rating was offered....

as of now its just kinda silly, we know who we are interested in by looking at and reading the profiles, don't need a personal star rating to remind us.....

Grosse Pointe MI
Username hidden
(451 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 261   End
TOPIC: Member Interest Levels