Help
FORUMS › Suggestions › Website › Member Interest Levels
TOPIC: Member_Interest_Levels
« Prev  1 ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  Next »
261 to 270 of 277
User Details are only visible to members.
how does it work? how do you rate someone?

Escondido CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
it would be nice when you click a 3 star or 2 star it sent a generic message to that person. A who's viewing us or hot for us.

Redding CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I'm a bit confused........

Username hidden
(1 post)
It would be nice to see the stars without opening the profile

Greensburg PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Yes, it's private info.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12136 posts)
Love it!!!! It helps those who don't quite have the nerve to write. Also lets you know weather or not too even bother to start anything.

H & M

Spring Branch TX
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I use the note feature constantly with names, phone numbers, contact info, and impressions. So far I have been having fun with this but I still have questions

Is this going to be invisable just like the note feature. I don't tend to block others and very few profiles so if I say I did not like them, it will make the profile not show up in search to me? What about them? Will my profile show up to them? If I mark it 1 star, what does that do?

Thanks?

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I like the stars for "our eyes only". Could we maybe add a star to indicate that someone has said "no thanks" to us? We already write that in our note section, but a star would be cool, too!

Beverly Shores IN
Username hidden
(1 post)
It's impossible to determine how well we like a couple we've never met. If we've already met them, we won't need to look at an online profile to recall what our impressions were. If we really did like them in person, we certify them. If we were disappointed by them, we just forget about them. If they turned out not to be what they represented themselves as (like a single guy pretending to be a couple), we'll send a complaint regarding their profile, and block them.

San Francisco CA
Username hidden
(43 posts)
If everyone's ratings appear in a member's profile and viewable to everyone else, then we are very much against it. That would create a negative environment.

We already use the Notes feature to put information, which is more meaningful to us than gold stars, with different members' profiles.

San Francisco CA
Username hidden
(43 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  Next »
261 to 270 of 277
TOPIC: Member Interest Levels
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.