Member Interest Levels : Swingers Discussion 6824910251
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteMember Interest Levels
TOPIC: Member Interest Levels
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Start   251 to 260 of 261   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I use the note feature constantly with names, phone numbers, contact info, and impressions. So far I have been having fun with this but I still have questions

Is this going to be invisable just like the note feature. I don't tend to block others and very few profiles so if I say I did not like them, it will make the profile not show up in search to me? What about them? Will my profile show up to them? If I mark it 1 star, what does that do?

Thanks?

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I like the stars for "our eyes only". Could we maybe add a star to indicate that someone has said "no thanks" to us? We already write that in our note section, but a star would be cool, too!

Beverly Shores IN
Username hidden
(1 post)
It's impossible to determine how well we like a couple we've never met. If we've already met them, we won't need to look at an online profile to recall what our impressions were. If we really did like them in person, we certify them. If we were disappointed by them, we just forget about them. If they turned out not to be what they represented themselves as (like a single guy pretending to be a couple), we'll send a complaint regarding their profile, and block them.

San Francisco CA
Username hidden
(43 posts)
If everyone's ratings appear in a member's profile and viewable to everyone else, then we are very much against it. That would create a negative environment.

We already use the Notes feature to put information, which is more meaningful to us than gold stars, with different members' profiles.

San Francisco CA
Username hidden
(43 posts)
All those questions are answered if you click the blue ? under search.

Kissimmee FL
Username hidden
(12132 posts)
I found this intriguing. Not sure what I think about it overall, but will check it out

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
So if we mark a profile "no interest" will it hid that profile so that we don't have to look at it any longer in the "who's on" or "search" sections?

San Marcos CA
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Great idea. Thanks!

Weiner AR
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Cool really great idea.. I'll be watching for this feature.

Alpena MI
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Assuming no major problem or issues, this feature will be added to the rest of the site next week.

Kissimmee FL
Username hidden
(12132 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Start   251 to 260 of 261   End
TOPIC: Member Interest Levels