Member Interest Levels : Swingers Discussion 6824910231
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteMember Interest Levels
TOPIC: Member Interest Levels
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Start   231 to 240 of 261   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Don't believe that is necessary - have friend and notes available to make comments

Beaumont CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I can always make notes, if they tweak my ire, or tickle my fancy!!!!!

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
I love this feature but am unable to return to what ever list I was looking at after making a star rating selection. As it is I have to go back to search and start all over. GRRRR. Very annoying.

Huntsville AL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
New to me too. I did not know what it was at first. I did hit the NOT interested button by MISTAKE. The couple was hot, how do i say sorry i hit the button by mistake. How does this work???????????????

If the couple can not see it, then why use it? Need more time to research it. Thanks PackerFans

Green Bay WI
Username hidden
(1 post)
i'll follow with the majority,would be nice if the couple that i've rated would be able to see that i'm interested

Port Charlotte FL
Username hidden
(13 posts)
The wink and the "see who has looked at your profile" features have been discussed several times. They each have their pros and their cons.

Now, as to the star system.... It's certainly simpler and quicker than writing a note, but if it's not visible when you view a list, I don't see the benefit.

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(1271 posts)
We really like the "wink" idea from that other site (which is not nearly as good overall as SLS) and the idea that you can see who has viewed you. It sometimes opens up possibilities that may not have been there before. The "star" rating begun here is a neat idea and certainly we will play with it and see if we like it.

North Tonawanda NY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
You know what would be great instead? A tool that says, these members have viewed you (unless the specifically chose through tools to be anonymous).

This tool doesn't need to be 3 stars. It simply needs a "block member" button. It's not like there are so many people in a local area that we can't just hit "add as friend" for quick reference of people we really want to get to know.

And while we are at it, and this is totally constructive cause we LOVE this site... how about better search parameters and more complete profile info for each member?

Make it so that we can search for people based on specific criteria such as:

"Income level", "Education", "Kids", "Time swinging", "STD Test Mandatory" and various interest levels in specific activities "Bondage", "Leather", "Costume play", "Oral", "Anal", "Interracial", "Safe Sex Only"... and the list goes on and on, but you could hit the major points. You could even let people say "Yes/Undecided/No" on each item with the default being undecided.

By the way, our idea isn't to FORCE people to click education or income. It's just an option to make finding your profile easier for those who select on those criteria. Some of us our out here want to make friends with benefits, and want to acquire friends who are on our own intellectual level and can enjoy the same things we do financially. Fucking is fine, and yes, it's super super fun. But for those of us who want more, it would help screen out people who simply don't match our ideals.

We realize it may draw fire to post this and to those we offend, we sincerely apologize for hurting your feelings. We simply want to offer our views on enhancing the site. We think it could get better with enough time for the admins to work on it.

If the admins want to discuss our ideas, send us an email or call us. We'd love to help make this place the best it can be.

Chesterbrook PA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
It doesn't seem very useful to me. If it was a wink to the other couple letting them know that you rate them highly, that would be nice. But as for tracking your thoughts about a profile, that's what the notes section is for, right?

Carlsbad CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
It's great if like a wink on AFF. In other words, it sends a message to another couple letting them know what you thinkof them. Anthing more than that is sort of overkill.

Florence AZ
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Start   231 to 240 of 261   End
TOPIC: Member Interest Levels