Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Suggestions Website Member Interest Levels
TOPIC: Member Interest Levels
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Start   231 to 240 of 264   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It would be great if we knew what interest level another member had for us.

New Braunfels TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
Am I understanding that you can let members know your interested in other couples without sending anything? It would be nice to let people know you are interested without having to send emails. Also searching by people interested in you would be a nice feature.

Canyon Lake CA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
we think its ok ..wish there was a way to send winks, or something like it to people to let them know u r interested . without emailing them.open to non-paid members too.

Wilton NH
Username hidden
(1 post)
Don't believe that is necessary - have friend and notes available to make comments

Beaumont CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I can always make notes, if they tweak my ire, or tickle my fancy!!!!!

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
I love this feature but am unable to return to what ever list I was looking at after making a star rating selection. As it is I have to go back to search and start all over. GRRRR. Very annoying.

Huntsville AL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
New to me too. I did not know what it was at first. I did hit the NOT interested button by MISTAKE. The couple was hot, how do i say sorry i hit the button by mistake. How does this work???????????????

If the couple can not see it, then why use it? Need more time to research it. Thanks PackerFans

Green Bay WI
Username hidden
(1 post)
i'll follow with the majority,would be nice if the couple that i've rated would be able to see that i'm interested

Port Charlotte FL
Username hidden
(13 posts)
The wink and the "see who has looked at your profile" features have been discussed several times. They each have their pros and their cons.

Now, as to the star system.... It's certainly simpler and quicker than writing a note, but if it's not visible when you view a list, I don't see the benefit.

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(1285 posts)
We really like the "wink" idea from that other site (which is not nearly as good overall as SLS) and the idea that you can see who has viewed you. It sometimes opens up possibilities that may not have been there before. The "star" rating begun here is a neat idea and certainly we will play with it and see if we like it.

Tonawanda NY
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Start   231 to 240 of 264   End
TOPIC: Member Interest Levels