Member Interest Levels : Swingers Discussion 6824910211
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteMember Interest Levels
TOPIC: Member Interest Levels
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Start   211 to 220 of 261   End
User Details are only visible to members.
it nice to rate people but there a lot of flake profile out there mostly guy's saying there a clp how do you sort them out ?

Cortland NY
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Still working out bugs? I "not interested" a profile a few hours ago and didn't notice any change accept the box around my choice. There were not hidden in the "Who's on" list. Now the same profie shows no selection at all.

Auburn WA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
We can't even figure out how it works. If we check a couples profile and mark that we are interested, does that couple see that? Totally lost,lol. We think there should be a better explanation of this feature. We would be happy just to know who viewed us and see if our profiles match to where we would like to make contact

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(21 posts)
Heh just put notes saying why you are not interested them search for "without notes" of course these change have broken that for the who's on search.

Webmaster can we get anyone with notes converted to not interested with this change, because we use notes that way since they were the only tool practical before.

Ft Wright KY
Username hidden
(107 posts)
I don't "get" the wink feature. If you are interested in someone, send them a message. To me a wink says, "We don't have enough interest in you to actually take the time to write you a message." If someone winks at you, what do you do? Wink back at them? Then what?

Tech Support -W

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(1474 posts)
Etex, I agree with you. This is a piddling bone. Give us some real meat lol

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
We are an over 50yrs couple.It would be nice to have a Wink to let us know those who have an interest.It would save a lot of time mailing to those who have no interest.

Can this be done?

Garland TX
Username hidden
(24 posts)
This is a total waste of time and development by SLS. So what if you can sort/view/list or whatever to find those that you have interest in based on rating that YOU give them. Put them on you friends list for Petes sake!. Send them an email, use the tools already available. A better use of time and development would be ditching the profiles that 1..may have you or your status blocked, 2. have no interest in ( as in my case) single as based on THE TEXT IN A PROFILE too as we know the bar indicator is so abused and mis-used. Hey couples!!!..dont ya know that couples include a male already!!!..so if your NOT interested in males (single) please put the interest bar at ZERO for males. I am sick of having your profiles show up in MY searches giving I and other males "false hope" and generating mail..never answered. If you are occasionaly interested in a single males for MFM, etc, you can search for them independant of having the interest level bar for males active. You will get less unsolicited mail, video chat requested, etc. Sorry for the rant.....

Tyler TX
Username hidden
(91 posts)
I think we have had someone click on the "no interest" star on us, we tried to view a profile and it states we have been blocked.! lol...it could state something else like this profile isnt viewable, or something like that....I guess its a good thing we arent taking it personally, lmao.

Washington Township MI
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I think the stars should let the other person know what lever interest you have in them...kinda of a hint before sending out a e-mail makes it fun to see who has interest in who

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(9 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Start   211 to 220 of 261   End
TOPIC: Member Interest Levels