Member Interest Levels : Swingers Discussion 6824910201
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteMember Interest Levels
TOPIC: Member Interest Levels
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Start   201 to 210 of 261   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks Swing, I hadn't noticed that, although tonight it looks like the stars are staying the way I put them. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Oops, welcome to the virgin poster. Pines, welcome! And have fun! Susan

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
I am SO glad this is happening to someone else. Yesterday, I browsed and clicked. Today, I browsed and clicked (on the ratings). Half way through I realized that I just marked the same profiles as I had the day before! Please, please oh Tech God, fix this! lol S

PS to Slo - I hate winks and really thought that we were all alone in not getting replies after writing to the "winkers". After a few no replies, that's when I started to delete them. Whatever happened to a nice "hello" message to start with anyway? S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
We've had the same issue as SLODoublet. We notice it especially for profiles we rate as no interest. It seems to be keeping the ratings for ones we like, but the no interest ratings seem to keep reverting back to question marks!

Willingboro NJ
Username hidden
(9310 posts)
Fantasydreamer,

Wink Wink! Hehehe! Welcum to the forums J and C. Good to see you two sexy sweeties posting in here.

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I am on a site that has a wink feature. I find winks to be tiresome after the first one or two. Usually those winking don't live near me so meeting is most likely not gonna happen. I just delete all the winks without looking at them most of the time.

I wouldn't mind the "who has viewed your profile" feature though.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Techie said: "I don't "get" the wink feature. If you are interested in someone, send them a message. To me a wink says, "We don't have enough interest in you to actually take the time to write you a message." If someone winks at you, what do you do? Wink back at them? Then what? "

Thank you. We have a profile on AFF, which we haven't updated in God knows how long, and we're rarely on line there. It hasn't proved to be a very good site, overall. They have that damn wink feature. We get about 30 winks a week on there. If I write to those who winked, guess what? They don't answer back about half the time! And if I wink back, I feel like, wtf? You can't write a short email expressing interest? I now delete the winks as I get them, ignoring them completely. We don't want to spend time with anyone who can't write to us initially to say hello.

No No No on the being able to see interest levels, or notes, or anything else. No means no, remember? In order to get that "no", you have to write an email expressing interest, or they have to write to you! It would become a popularity contest and foster very hard feelings between people - in our small pool of swingers, that's all anyone would need to feel totally and completely isolated. Just my thoughts. Susan

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
HI , Not so sure about the Rating idea.. because in all of our eyes you are all 10+ stars, but it would be nice to know that if there is a couple out there interested in us, a lil wink, nudge or something... would be nice , or to know who has looked at us more then once ... some people are kinda shy and afraid to take the first step...not us :) but some are!

Pueblo CO
Username hidden
(1 post)
In regard to what 2inVT said....

Check... Phone numbers, dates we met them, things like that all go in the notes.

Check... Some people say that winks are great if you're shy... but if you're too shy to write a polite email, how are you going to reply if they respond to your wink?

Check... We look at lots of profiles. New members, forum posters, people who give certs to couples we're considering contacting... We don't want to have to deal with dozens of people writing to us and saying "why did you look at our profile?" And can you imagine the number of such hits a new couple or unicorn gets? The flood could be very intimidating... especially if that person/couple writes back to ALL of them... and gets a lot of "sorry, we're not interested" or no reply.

Check... Who really needs to see that a couple has marked you as "no interest" completely out of the blue? We don't want to see SLS turn in to a swingers version of "hot or not."

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(1280 posts)
The stars are a good idea if you don't take the time to use "notes". We find notes more informative instantly. We think it would be more helpful to have a method of letting the other couple know your interest. Not necessarily a "level" of interest, but just an interest. Yes, a message is better but we don't always have the time to compose a really good one and include pics. Just the fact that someone has looked and is interested is enough to make us want to email THEM!

Columbus GA
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Start   201 to 210 of 261   End
TOPIC: Member Interest Levels