Member Interest Levels : Swingers Discussion 6824910191
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteMember Interest Levels
TOPIC: Member Interest Levels
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Start   191 to 200 of 261   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Your missing what web said.. he said you and your spouse are the only ones who can see the stars at all. My hubby and I search the net at different times. we use notes alot of the time to communicate with each other and what we think of who and if emailed and the response. it helps us narrow our searches more and more. Lots less time spent viewing things we already have. We have been using sls for many years.

The stars now make me not have to open notes and click my interest and him his and we can check out the others likes. See if we both feel that way.

Noone sees the stars.. so noone knows what you said.. you may get an email from someone who you found not physically appealing and decide to change it and the star not an issue. Noone is setting prejudice or hurtful anythings by using them just able to know what you have already done.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Whatever happens to the individuals rights to choose. If people go on rating saying they are not interested, someone else wouldnt give them a time of day. You cant really judge people by their profile. We do the best we can to describe ourselves but many things change in certain situations. It is all about comfort and how you click with the couple. Each couple has their own choice of who they like, I just dont see the point in going on to rate people. If you dont like them great, then move on, no need to dwell over and say well not interested so everyone else can see. So what, then go on to find who you like without the stars. We are not graded on how many stars we obtain, but by the memories we make and the fantasies we fulfill. This is suppose to be fun...Not another job. Then again tyhat is just our opinion minus the stars. DnJ

Jacksonville NC
Username hidden
(3 posts)
The 'interest' are only viewable by the member that set the interest. It is for the sole purpose of indicating, for yourself, whether you are interested in a specific member or not.

Long Island City NY
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
We're using the stars in search mode only. If we haven't gotten around to putting notes on a profile, and we accidently look at it a second time, we click the lowest star setting, and viola, we do not have to worry about forgetting a note again. It saves time.

But I would NOT want anyone to be able to see the ratings, whether good or bad. If we're interested in someone, we write a short note. If we're not, we don't.

Not pointing a finger here, but the people who WANT others to be able to see their interest level, are seriously breaching swinger etiquette, IMO. Part of the joy of this lifestyle is that there are no wrongs or rights for everyone, it is an individual matter. I like the features on this site because you have the choice to use them (such as the interest stars and notes) as you see fit. Buttonholing people into all doing the same thing isn't going to work here or anywhere else within the lifestyle. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
--naw, no good. think about it. what's been provided is a way to dismiss interest in a cruel way.

Obviously you missed the fact that the interest stars are NOT visible to anyone else. You're the only ones who see the interest level you set.

You can't dismiss someone with them unless you send them an email saying "you have zero stars."

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(1272 posts)
naw, no good. think about it. what's been provided is a way to dismiss interest in a cruel way. normally that's done by not replying or saying "no thanks". this site is so "bubblegum", it doesn't surprise us this feature was implimented. you care to run with the bigs dogs, and have the features the big dogs have, there's only one way. stack cheese. lots & lots of cheese. don't insult us, it's our cheese. (money)

Alexandria OH
Username hidden
(12 posts)
We should be able to view who has looked at our profiles and then we view theirs and take it from there if all are interested.

Manhasset NY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Nah, it would be more like a slap in the face, IMO. Besides, an interest level is a personal thing. What you like, we might not, and vice versa. That's why it is so important to state preferences clearly in the profiles. We know we would be insulted if a couple whose profile we're just looking at for the first time, made it clear that their interest level is "0". We can't make a judgment like that from a profile in most cases, we have to meet them in person. S&J

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
I think it should be visible to the person(s) on the profile, so it can be a quick expression of interest that they can consider.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
very cool feature. Thanks to the techies who work so hard for us.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Start   191 to 200 of 261   End
TOPIC: Member Interest Levels