Member Interest Levels : Swingers Discussion 6824910171
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteMember Interest Levels
TOPIC: Member Interest Levels
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 261   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't really understand this new star feature. And on seeing who has viewed me... honestly, I don't even want to know ;)

New York NY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
"very new...is there a way to check who views you or winks at you"

Nope. Pretty much the topic of dissusion here.

Alexandria OH
Username hidden
(12 posts)
very new...is there a way to check who views you or winks at you

Warminster PA
Username hidden
(893 posts)
Nothing wrong with being shy, but in this lifestyle, good things come to those who take it in their own hands to act. If you wait around for someone to wink at you, or to write to you, you may be waiting for a long time.

If you see a profile you like and are interested in, read it carefully. If you fit their preferences, write to them. Yes, I know there's a chance they'll say they aren't interested, or not answer at all. But for all the no answers, there will be people who will thank you for writing and mean it. Susan

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
If I wanted cheesy winks I would use yahell 8-)

If I read a profile we find to be appealing. We send them an email and talk about us and what we liked about their profile. Something to show we did more than peek at the pictures and hit wink. Its been very helpful and good for us.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
I totally agree PrincessAnna. We are quite willing to go that extra mile, so to speak, but only with those who are willing to take that first step and who know what they want. Ditto on the "shopping around". As I've said before, on another site, I've gotten to the point where I just delete the winks without even looking at the profile. If they're interested, they'll write. If not, they're shopping. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Newbee here but I came from another site and I do agree "winks" and "who viewed me" don't leave me with a warm fuzzy feeling. It just says to me they are shopping and not serious enough to make the effort for contact. Don't know about anyone else but a little effort goes along way with me.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(127 posts)
Slo, we've had new couples write to us only to be (in their words) cautious about wanting a meet. That's the thing I don't understand. I understand about the being hesitant to send emails. I even understand that some folks need a little push (hence the request for "interest" markers), but I don't understand the "well, we're not ready to meet, why don't we just chat?". S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
The way I understand it, eventually the "no interest" profiles will be unshown during search, but I'm still seeing them as of now.

Mrs 2, I think Florida via Texas is a rather interesting way to get to Mr Caruso. I'm game. Of course, I'm the one who walked into Hugh Grant in London at the Hard Rock Cafe and wanted very badly to lead him out of there. Damn J anyway for making me believe I'd be creating a scene! rofl S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Thanks for the welcom sensuous and thanks for the reply and info Tech. So, is there a way to just view the people you marked as intereted?

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 261   End
TOPIC: Member Interest Levels