Member Interest Levels : Swingers Discussion 6824910161
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteMember Interest Levels
TOPIC: Member Interest Levels
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 260   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We like the new feature. Now we can quickly pass over profiles that did not give us that spark when we previously looked. Thank you.

We disagree with "Tech" and "S and J" about the usefulness of "winks". We do use that feature on the "other inferior" website, and find it very useful. If someone gives us a wink... it changes how we view their profile. At least we know that they are somewhat interested in us, and we read their profile more carefully to determine if we will send them a reply... or if we are busy... maybe we just send them a wink back.

In many cases, this has led to nice exchanges, and eventual get togethers. Two strong votes for adding "winks" to SLS. :)

Hillsboro OR

Username hidden
(7 posts)
lol at Lurkers. I was thinking the same thing, and so was J. Cock your ear and you can hear the arrogant Brit saying "and is there some reason you CAN NOT write an email?" lol S

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
"Many want to see whos interested in them.Please do a wink to be posted to see who likes us also."

We have perfected a revolutionary way of showing people we're interested in them. We send them an email and actually tell them we're interested and invite them to have a look at our profile.

I know it's a shocking approach, but the site has been kind enough to provide us with the tools, and what the hell, it seems to work for us.

Try it, you just might find that it works for you too!

Willingboro NJ

Username hidden
(9310 posts)
Many want to see whos interested in them.Please do a wink to be posted to see who likes us also.

Other sites can do it,SLS can also.

TXcpl1137

Garland TX

Username hidden
(24 posts)
if you can see them in your online listing, you can block them from there, and then you won't see them online anymore... problem solved...

Willingboro NJ

Username hidden
(9310 posts)
REALLY looking forward to not seeing those we've "not interested" in our online list. But... just came across a MAJOR flaw. There is a couple who's blocked us and we would really like to not have to look at their profile in the list. But, we can't get into their profile to "not interested" them.

Auburn WA

Username hidden
(9 posts)
someone send me a wink, id love to see if i get it

Warminster PA

Username hidden
(888 posts)
The "wink" is a feature on another, not so well appointed, site. People can click on a link that will send you a wink. From there you can check their profile. Its a feature that lots seem to use for some OTHER reason than to meet people. If you look at the previous posts, you'll see that lots of people receive them, but they go nowhere. S&J

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
So, Im a little confused. What are these winks that several of you mentioned?

Columbus OH

Username hidden
(3 posts)
I don't really understand this new star feature. And on seeing who has viewed me... honestly, I don't even want to know ;)

New York NY

Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 260   End
TOPIC: Member Interest Levels