Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Suggestions Website Member Interest Levels
TOPIC: Member Interest Levels
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 262   End
User Details are only visible to members.
EXCELLENT Idea FantasyKiss and the same to NoJerseyCpl.

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(248 posts)
The link is great but couples should be able to link up with the subscribers that approve of there profiles and share the same interest

Bridgeport WV
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Personally sending whimsical "winks" doesn't mean anything as some have stated. We do however feel that the "interest level" indicator is very helpful for tracking potential contacts quickly. Also it's not as misleading as the action of sending a "wink". Maybe a couple has a full agenda now but is really interested. They can passivelly mark certain couples for future exploration. Additionally, If everyone could see who is interested in who and HOW interested, it would save a lot of wasted time. Last but not least we feel that, free members should not be part of the equation for developing features...they get a lot of functionality for nothing as is. If they are serious and want a voice, they should opt into a membership. That's our 2 cents....:-)

Cliffside Park NJ
Username hidden
(1 post)
Our only objection to knowing whether a person is interested in us, i.e. the "wink" feature is - HAS IT EVER WORKED FOR ANYONE? lmao

When I sign on another site with winks, I can guarantee we have 10-12 every week. It started out I would write to everyone who winked. But after I didn't get a reply, except rarely, I stopped. Those winks aren't "interest" the way you mean it - its a way to say "hey, nice profile" or "hey, nice pictures" without having to lift their lazy hands and type an email!

Sorry folks, you are on a site that gives you a lot of tools - the first, and most important is your profile and what it says. If, when looking at someone's profile, you can't tell what they're looking for, then write and ask (its a good ice-breaker). And if you ARE what they're looking for, yet they either don't reply, or turn you down, remember that "attraction" is subjective and, particularly in the case of couples, BOTH members of a couple have to be interested. The search for compatible people has never been easy, but to add Bells and Whistles to the site isn't going to do it either. Good things come to those who are willing to put some effort into it. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
We believe it would help in filtering who is interested and who is not. We should be able to see if someone thinks our profile is interesting to them. It would be good if all could see what type of persons we or they are looking for..

Cypress TX
Username hidden
(5 posts)
We like this new feature Please add a feature that shows who likes us also.Sort of a WINK.Saves wasted typing.

TXcpl1137

Garland TX
Username hidden
(24 posts)
That would be a great thing...would help see who we're really interested in, not those we've already decided we aren't compatible with.

Colorado Springs CO
Username hidden
(293 posts)
It is nice that we can exclude the "no interestes" when doing a search. But we'd REALLY like to see this option on the "who's on" search.

Auburn WA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Our swing club has been using the stars as a code to know who we have sent invites to join, who has joined, and who has attended parties. We don't use the one that hides profiles at all. I know that was not what this feature was originally intended for, but it sure makes it easy to keep track of things for our club. Thanks Techie!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
PLEASE put the rating back on the results page. Then please implement hiding the profiles we have marked "no interest hide member".

Auburn WA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 262   End
TOPIC: Member Interest Levels