Member Interest Levels : Swingers Discussion 6824910141
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteMember Interest Levels
TOPIC: Member Interest Levels
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... More 
Start   141 to 150 of 261   End
User Details are only visible to members.
A very big ~Wink~ to PJay..... and a really warm ~Kiss~

Jefferson GA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
I don't need or use either feature (on other sites) If a man isn't at least assertive enough to send an email showing interest, I'm not going to be too interested either. I don't respond to winks.

As far as who's viewed me? That might be interesting until it goes the other way. I like to perv in private. LOL

PJ

Tulsa OK
Username hidden
(344 posts)
MLFun, we agree. Seeing what groups a couple belongs to would be a great addition. It gives an insight into what they enjoy. S&J

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
I like the stars concept. I'll echo others suggestion that it would be GREAT if you could hide those you're not interested in from the who's on view. While I'm on that subject, it would be nice if the who's on view had the same filter options as the search view, with the option of saving your preferences. For example, we like to look for non-smokers, paid, with pics.

Plymouth MI
Username hidden
(9 posts)
I feel it could be nice to see the "groups" people belong to somewhere in their profile. First it would give a sense of what they enjoy and secondly it would make the viewer aware of groups their friends have joined which they may like to join too. It's like the certifications... aside from saying this couple or person is real to me they are helpful to see who are my friends' friends and frequently I like to hook up with them. It's helpful and fun. Michelle

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(233 posts)
We agree with Joessexy redhead post. We would luv to know who is viewing us. Tranparency is fair play.

Amherst NY
Username hidden
(7 posts)
If you go to "Tools" and "View Profile", it will show you how many times your profile has been viewed in the last week.

As far as telling you who has viewed your profile, we feel that people should be able to view profiles with a degree of privacy, so we don't list that information.

Tech Support -W

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(1474 posts)
ha Hello. I'm new to replying to these things, but this is one that I'm interested in. We are lifetime members, not that it means that much, but I like the wink feature. Also, some of the other sites will tell you who and how many people view and like your profile. Is this in the works here? We'd love to know..

Napoleonville LA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Excellent idea but it must be followed through by the programming team to allow full searches/filters based on the star rating and there must be a way to de-select a profile without having to 'hide' them as it is now suggested!

A star rating is great for marking profiles for follow-up maybe but there should be another way to 'wink' at the recipient profiles.

Overall, a much better system than having 3529 profiles listed as 'Friends'! - not that we do, of course!

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(18 posts)
EXCELLENT Idea FantasyKiss and the same to NoJerseyCpl.

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(248 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... More 
Start   141 to 150 of 261   End
TOPIC: Member Interest Levels