Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Suggestions Website Member Interest Levels
TOPIC: Member Interest Levels
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 262   End
User Details are only visible to members.
This site has a wonderful system available for letting people know you'er interested! It's called e-mail!!! Works quite nicely too...

just sayin'

Willingboro NJ
Username hidden
(9310 posts)
Hi... thanks for the help.

That's not a bad added feature, but it still includes people for whom I haven't made any decision. I prefer the additive approach, not the subtractive. I just want to mark the ones I like then pull them up later. The way it looks like that feature works now is that I'd have to mark "no" all the people I don't like then view who is left.

Can you add "show only interested" to the search instead of just "hide not interested"? That would be great.

Thanks

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Hi!

On this feature, I think it shoudl be treated like a "hotlist" is on other sites. Saying "interested" is confusing because it sounds like it may be a wink, ie. that it may be communicated to the other party.

I've set a few to interested, but now how do I go back and list all those that I marked to show them to my partner or start sending emails to them? That's the key piece missing.

I like to browse and collect, then go back and write to those I've collected.

The way it seems now, I mark someone as interested, but then nothing happens, I have no access to those decisions unless I randomly find that profile again and notice that I had marked it. Must have a "show me all those I marked interested" feature.

Thanks

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We have marked a number of profiles “no interest” because their listed upper age limit is well below our ages. Those profiles are essentially saying they aren’t interested in us anyway, so why not flag them as “no interest.” That way, they don’t show up in the search function and fill the screen with profiles that there’s no sense contacting. It’s just a tool for the member and not a measure of other users worth. We would like the ability to search on the interest levels that we have flagged.

Arlington VA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
And will they suggest some ideas (constructive crit. is great)

Puryear TN
Username hidden
(10 posts)
My only question is: Will you be able to see who is rating you?

Puryear TN
Username hidden
(10 posts)
I think it's a great idea. If you are secure in yourself what do you care what others think! It gives you an idea what is or is not working. Hence "edit"

Puryear TN
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Ms2, Can you tell I have an interest in your frog?

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I have to admit that it is not joyous to see when someone has said "not interested". Since it is MY profile, I want to say, "I didn't ask you if you were interested!" However, it could seem as if I did ask that since that option is right there on my profile. I would like a way to shut it OFF!!

If a guy is interested, he will send an e-mail. If he is not, he can just go on down the list. He does not need to "slap" on a signal there that he was not interested.

Mount Vernon IL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
PJay, I actually feel that way about couples most times. I don't care who is viewing us, I want to see that they're interested enough to send the email. We have the privacy turned on with another site, so that who we perv and when isn't shown. I like it that way. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 262   End
TOPIC: Member Interest Levels