Member Interest Levels : Swingers Discussion 6824910121
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteMember Interest Levels
TOPIC: Member Interest Levels
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 261   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I finally found the mail history. I had to click on the multiple envelopes at the top and then click on Recent Mail history a few times for it to show the history. I'm just wondering what it does after the mail messages have been deleted from the server.

I like the member interest levels, for a quick reference on individuals/couples I have looked at or met up with. I am not sure if this is in the plans, but I would like to see the member interest level available when reading e-mails and searching. This way we wouldn't have to go into the profile again and see what was selected.

Oregon City OR

Username hidden
(13 posts)
I think it would be nice if you selected the "no interest" icon on someone profile that they do not show up when you search

Brookhaven PA

Username hidden
(1 post)
KFC, welcome to the forums. (Woo hoo...one virgin poster collected and I've only been online 5 minutes.)

You can find your mail history on the new profile view at the upper right hand corner. Its in between the friend icon and the interest level icon and looks like a stack of envelopes.

Corvallis OR

Username hidden
(574 posts)
You can also use the "unprivate" button on the new profile view to remove access to your private pics.

Willingboro NJ

Username hidden
(9310 posts)
go to your friends lists. At the very bottom is a list of who has access to your pictures. You find their name and hit remove.

Bridgeport PA

Username hidden
(12773 posts)
I do not see a history with the new profile like we had with the old one. Sometimes we may get emails and not be able to get together and later on can therefore i have no idea what we emailed about. I would like to see history back on here. Once you give a user access to your pics on the new profile HOW DO U REMOVE THEM?

Kinsey AL

Username hidden
(1 post)
What i really object to though, and is a complete waste of bandwidth is when searching or looking at "who's on" there are all these listings that come up in red type that say to the effect that they "user is not looking for single males at this time, if they find you and want to contact you they will". What a waste of bandwidth!

Why not just write some code that recognizes that I'm a single guy, recognizes their desire not to be contacted by single guys.....and then tie the two together so that I don't even see those listings in red. This would certainly make each page of shown listings more relevant to the user, and also it would look a helluva lot better than 1/2 a page of listings in red saying "we don't want you"..

Or.....at least give me the opportunity to block every single one of those listings when they show up on the screen so that i can accomplish this myself. if they want to block me, I'd probably want to block them as well, don't you think? Would I be interested in anyone not interested in me?

Put a "Block" tag on each one of those red listings.....pretty simple.

Goodlettsville TN

Username hidden
(9 posts)
I don't like the way the stars thing works either. Consequently, for the longest time I have just blocked everyone in my geographic area that mentions in their profile that they have no interest in single guys, or are above my age preferences, or are way too fat for my tastes, etc.

As a result, my blocked list is hundreds long. The result though is whenever I log on I only see the people I might have an interest in, or brand new people to the site. Sure makes llife a lot easier than weeding through pages of profiles I may have already looked at only to find that they are not looking for someone like me, or I'm not looking for their type.

Goodlettsville TN

Username hidden
(9 posts)
But you see, the whole point of what you are calling "blind emails" is that they are an INTRODUCTION. A wink does nothing except show me that someone can click on an icon. It doesn't show me that you have any more than a passing interest. We get tons of winks on other sites, and frankly, I'm sick of them. RARELY, if ever, does anyone actually take the time to email after sending a wink.

This is about marketing, and sending a positive, upbeat introductory email is what is, in the end, going to gain you far more than sending a wink or two at folks who may or may not be interested. S

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
This site has a wonderful system available for letting people know you'er interested! It's called e-mail!!! Works quite nicely too...

just sayin'

Willingboro NJ

Username hidden
(9310 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 261   End
TOPIC: Member Interest Levels