Member Interest Levels : Swingers Discussion 6824910111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteMember Interest Levels
TOPIC: Member Interest Levels
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 260   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes, we seem to agree with many. It would be nice if we had a way of letting other people know that we may be interested in their profile. Then perhaps, if they show and interest also, they may email or note an interest in our profile back, which will then prompt us to send them an email. ...... SLS might send us a note indicating that another member clicked interested ...........thanks

Plano TX

Username hidden
(1 post)
is the show interests feature going to be visible to see interest levels of other couples soon?

Grand Blanc MI

Username hidden
(1 post)
This site could help further narrow our searches by providing more exclusions in the preferences section. For example, no bi guys, no couples seeking females only, etc.

Gerrardstown WV

Username hidden
(277 posts)
If we may chime in on this. We would love a feature to tell other or for others to tell us they are interested... other than email. To be honest I am tired of even trying with emails. IF we get a reply at all it's often 'thanks but we're not interested' or 'we're not looking at the moment'. Yes, we do appreciate the 'no thanks' emails but it would have certainly been easier to have some way of notifying someone of possible interest prior to sending the email.

Alexandria VA

Username hidden
(1 post)
Is this "show interest" ever going to be up and running. I think it's a great idea, that we can click on it in anothers profile and they would be able to see it. Save tons of time. Just our opinion, and you know what the're worth. LOL Mr. n Mrs. P

Sheffield Village OH

Username hidden
(236 posts)
ok, Thanks. must have been just removed today. as it was there yesterday, but thanks. looking forward to seeing it again in usage. Might be real interesting.

Warren PA

Username hidden
(350 posts)
It's something under development. It's been removed until it is back on a front burner.

Coral Springs FL

Username hidden
(598 posts)
Maybe either I missed the reply sometime ago or it was posted long ago and I missed it. but maybe it could be that nobody knows what that's for..?? please advise.....

Warren PA

Username hidden
(350 posts)
What the heck is the thing on the blue bar near the top of the profile. i.e. " 29% Match (under development) " ...?? what is that for. ?

Warren PA

Username hidden
(350 posts)
I finally found the mail history. I had to click on the multiple envelopes at the top and then click on Recent Mail history a few times for it to show the history. I'm just wondering what it does after the mail messages have been deleted from the server.

I like the member interest levels, for a quick reference on individuals/couples I have looked at or met up with. I am not sure if this is in the plans, but I would like to see the member interest level available when reading e-mails and searching. This way we wouldn't have to go into the profile again and see what was selected.

Oregon City OR

Username hidden
(13 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 260   End
TOPIC: Member Interest Levels