Member Interest Levels : Swingers Discussion 6824910101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteMember Interest Levels
TOPIC: Member Interest Levels
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 262   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Spelling freaks and such. I am the male half of this couple and I usually do the contacts. Personally I can't spell worth a damn. I speak two languages and can screw up the spelling in either one or both at the same time. However does it really make a difference in a possible friendship if one spells it discrete or discreet. I completely understand if someone is illerate and sends a message that shows they probably did not graduate grammar school ( we have had some of those) but just screwing up a couple of words in a paragraph possibly even because of typing fast. Come on give us bad spellers a break. Besides I think people that can only think of one way to spell a word have no imagination. BAD SPELLERS OF THE WORLD UNTIE !! We're new to this site and so far it is the best one we have tried. However it is hard to learn to navigate.

Biloxi MS
Username hidden
(4 posts)
sox42350,

Please be specific with the problems you are having. You can send me a private message if you wish and I will look into it with you.

kobioha,

You have several issues with your profile, which is why it has not been approved yet. I will send you a private message with the details.

CustomerService -Wayne

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
if your single you should have a single male profile. and single males are a dime a dozen and people will be very picky about singles.

So to say you don't lie.. but live in a couples profile as a single... well that starts off spelling drama to me...

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
i want my money back, this is worse site i have been , i can't get messages and i can't send message, this is fucked-up

Claremont CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
this is the worse website i've seen desighned by anyone. They should go to AFF and beg them to find out who did theirs This is whole thing sucks

Portland OR
Username hidden
(1 post)
Hello there everyone! We hope that all are well and in high spirits! Spring is certainly here and We anticipate the lush summer coming our way to get us out of the whole cabin fever thing.The wife gets it bad! Poor thing. Well....What I would change about this site if I could...Just one thing...I would make it so that the other party see the cool little stars of interest levels so that they could show interest in advance of an e-mail. I believe that that alone would cut down on ALOT of disapointment and frustration. We are on other sites as well and we see how well it works there. The last thing I'd want is for all sites to be the same but some shared traits would REALLY BE NICE !!!!! Anyboboy have a name for "THE GUY TO ASK"? Rob & Mich

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(1 post)
Welcome to the forums MrShasta

"does the profile where you click the interest stars get notified that you clicked the interest stars on their profile?"

Nope :)

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
Couple7958, The only thing I can suggest by reading your profile is to try to make it more clear as to what you want. I don't mean to sound like a snob. But I'm assuming that English isn't your native language. I know that things get lost in translation. Just take your time, I know that you can't have someone proof read it for you LOL. But if you go slow and make it more clear, I think things will work out fine for the two of you.

Milford PA
Username hidden
(87 posts)
Woodbournecouple, Maybe it's the emails that you've sent. The one we received from you was "wanna meet" that was is. Nothing else, just that one statement. No "Hi how's it going." NOTHING. So you expect us to look at this and say "Hell yes this is the couple for us!" Gimme a break. Take some time to improve YOUR communication skills and perhaps you may get some positive responses.

Milford PA
Username hidden
(87 posts)
woodbournecple, You sure said it right. I've been on this site for a few years with out a whole lot of success. I've e-mailed more than 80 different profiles that had the criteria that matched me and my status. There have been only 6 or 7 ever returned any messages at all. and of those, only met 3, and played with none. Seems the criteria is too stiff here for just lil ole me. Then there was a couple of them did email back and forth for weeks, discussed desires and favorite fantasies, then and planned to meet, but then all of a sudden they chickened out, with lame excuses like we know who you are, or we don't know you., (like they would rather screw strangers...) or gee I didn't know how old you were. ( the age is posted right in the front of my profile, WTF cant they read.??) and many other excuses. I'm not real happy with the folks on this site, but I do keep hoping somebody with some sense will join and really want to play someday. Until then, I'll just keep looking here, and on the other sites that I've had success with. Now don't get me wrong. I'm not whining, just putting in my 2 cents worth..... but still wondering about the "realness" and truthful interest in actually playing with most of the folks on this site..... I do hope you have better luck than I did.. sugardaddy14u

Warren PA
Username hidden
(350 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 262   End
TOPIC: Member Interest Levels