Help
FORUMS › Suggestions › Website › Member Interest Levels
TOPIC: Member_Interest_Levels
Created by: Webmaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
Discuss this new feature here.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 31  Next »
1 to 10 of 301
User Details are only visible to members.
@rand...

Yes couples in a lot of situations will view ads. This can happen on purpose and by accident. People block for all kinds of reasons. Just a few might be the person is outside of their age range, or they aren't a fit on the attraction meter. We personally have blocked someone because they worked at the same company. There can be many reasons to block someone and none of them have to do with speaking or learning more about you or even giving you a chance beyond the 1st impression your pictures and profile made.

It happens to couples too. Just have low expectations, write a nice profile and have current pics. Remember you are trying to find a match to your fantasy and couples here are trying to find a match to theirs.

Charles City VA
Username hidden
(85 posts)
No marking interest level does not block them (at least in our experience) You actually have to block them.

Charles City VA
Username hidden
(85 posts)
Quick questions: If you mark someone profile as not interested, does that automatically block them? Do they see how you ranked them? Can they reach out to you? Can anyone answer these questions for me?

Florence SC
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Quick questions: If you mark someone profile as not interested, does that automatically block them? Do they see how you ranked them? Can they reach out to you? Can anyone answer these questions for me?

Florence SC
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Concur. It is often challenging, as a single male, to know if couples have any interest when they state on their profile "no single men" but visit our pages.

I experience the same as a black man. The couple despises interracial encounters in their profile, but visits my page quite often.

There are too many great people on this site to get hung up on a person's insecurity, the interest feature could surely help men like me save time.

Lexington SC
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I like it a lot .... it's quick and easy. I like that i can express interest without taking the time to craft a clever intro that may or may not garner a response..

Username hidden
(2 posts)
But on the other hand, IV gotten viewer interest then block me as a sngl guy. What's up with that? Sngl guys are still vastly discriminated against or the dreaded 'not compatible' crap without talking or texting as too finding out what kind of PERSON I am. Really don't bother to discuss anything, just assume you know. You don't.

Chattanooga TN
Username hidden
(108 posts)
It would also be really helpful for users to be able to change this setting without having to open the profile.. So for example when it appears in "Who's online" or "search results". We would like to be able to set this indicator of like or dislike without having to open the profile.

This would be most helpful as it would prevent people we are not interested in thinking we are interested in them because we opened their profile.

Charles City VA
Username hidden
(85 posts)
This rating system doesn't make sense! Why not just use 2 buttons "Yes" and "No" meaning interested or not! or Contact me or don't contact!

Loves Park IL
Username hidden
(1 post)
There are a number ways this can be used. For example in search. I'd like to be able to search on those that have rated me with this in certain ways. Also to exclude those that have already indicated no interest. Its a low key way for helping folks find you and to find those who might have an interest without getting too many messages.

West Chester PA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 31  Next »
1 to 10 of 301
TOPIC: Member Interest Levels
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.