Member Interest Levels : Swingers Discussion 682491091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteMember Interest Levels
TOPIC: Member Interest Levels
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 261   End
User Details are only visible to members.
How do you turn it on or set it ???????

Bel Air MD
Username hidden
(1 post)
"It says "for your exclusive use" but i'd appreciate it if someone at SLS would confirm that only the subscriber selecting the interest level sees this."

Yes, only you will see the interest levels that you have set for the other profiles. They will not see what you have selected.

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
We actually would think it would be great if a separate file could be created so that you can select members you are interested and place them into a favored couple file. While the couples you have selected are in this file, on the other end the person who was selected could see that they are a couple that someone is interested in meeting, but without letting you know who is interested in you. However, even that could be a topic of discussion. We do like the idea of having an upgraded version of the "How many times your profile has been viewed" category...

Reno NV
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I'd really like a way to adjust the distance of the "Newest Members" and "Random Members" on the front page. It often shows me a new or random member from more than 2 states away. We have an 8 month old and barely have time to meet folks from 15 miles away.

Seems easy enough to code a variable for the mileage instead of the constant thats there now, which seems to be about 120 miles. I don't know if anyone else would even care, I just hate seeing some super sexy woman with a husband that fits brit's parameters, and then realizing they're halfway through Virginia.

West York PA
Username hidden
(30 posts)
Perm, you got it...no one else should see or know...If we are interested we will send you a mail.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
I do not want the members to be able to see our interest level rating for them.

I also don't care to know who has been viewing me or who I have viewed to know either.

Those are tools we use to comunicate to each other. I may be interested and then a few days later hubby searches and is not interested the interest level will change. I set my interest he adjusts to show his.. If we match up we make a note.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
-The member you click on should see that someone else is showing interest in their profile

But what happens if you're NOT interested after you read their profile?

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(1280 posts)
The member you click on should see that someone else is showing interest in their profile

Pembroke Pines FL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I have seen another site that has a "wishlist". if someone comes accross your profile and they are interested they can add you to the wishlist and your profile gets notified. it feels nice to know someone wants you.

Summerville SC
Username hidden
(1 post)
Spelling freaks and such. I am the male half of this couple and I usually do the contacts. Personally I can't spell worth a damn. I speak two languages and can screw up the spelling in either one or both at the same time. However does it really make a difference in a possible friendship if one spells it discrete or discreet. I completely understand if someone is illerate and sends a message that shows they probably did not graduate grammar school ( we have had some of those) but just screwing up a couple of words in a paragraph possibly even because of typing fast. Come on give us bad spellers a break. Besides I think people that can only think of one way to spell a word have no imagination. BAD SPELLERS OF THE WORLD UNTIE !! We're new to this site and so far it is the best one we have tried. However it is hard to learn to navigate.

Biloxi MS
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 261   End
TOPIC: Member Interest Levels