Member Interest Levels : Swingers Discussion 682491021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteMember Interest Levels
TOPIC: Member Interest Levels
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 261   End
User Details are only visible to members.
If you want to go back to a profile you saw before; mark it as "FRIEND" and it will be in your Friend list for later review

New York NY
Username hidden
(181 posts)
I think it would be nice to be able to search on the "star" system too. Sometimes I have been perusing through profiles, but don't want to write at that time, so I will mark that profile with a interest star. It would be nice to be able to go back and search for all 2 stars or 3 stars. Sometimes I can't find those profiles again, its weird.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
How do you know those person(s) who demonstrate interest in your profile or not.

Granite MD
Username hidden
(2 posts)
@slsMark , not necessarily a true block like we can do to individuals, but kinda like on the site search where we check a little box to "Hide No Interest"

I look at blocking someone, and not showing, or hiding interest as two different things.

If we block, we don't see them, and they don't see us unless we unblock them.

Hiding no interests we just don't see them, but they are still able to see us if they want. If we want to see them again, we just uncheck the box in the search.

Also, is there a way to reset an individuals star without having to give them a different one? To put it back to the question mark one.

~N

Daphne AL
Username hidden
(33 posts)
What that last post says to me is that you wish to have the no interest flag be the same as a block?

Margate FL
Username hidden
(67 posts)
Being able to not show the ones we mark as "no interest" from the "Who's on" list would be great.

Daphne AL
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Why can't I search according to OTHER accounts interests, not just my own? Why do I want to see profiles that have no interest in solo males? What a waste of my time.

Nashville TN
Username hidden
(1 post)
I like the star feature but would also like to be able to block the ones that I mark 'not interested' from viewing my profile. And would like for them to automatically not show up on my who's on list. Any ideas on this??

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(2 posts)
when you view a profile and you are not interested, click on the single star with the red X on it on their profile , that means not interested. then the next time you do a quick search, make sure you check the box that says "Hide No Interest". this will hide all profiles you gave a no interest star to. it takes a couple minutes for the star rating you gave a profile to show up.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2309 posts)
I just want to know how to eliminate members that we are not interested in from future searches. The notes say it is possible but the same ones keep showing up. I don't want to search through hundreds of profiles I already looked at!

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 261   End
TOPIC: Member Interest Levels