Member Interest Levels : Swingers Discussion 682491011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteMember Interest Levels
TOPIC: Member Interest Levels
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 261   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The number of days is how many days ago the message was posted on. These ideas are just that, ideas posted by the members for the website owners/managers to give them ideas to help make the site better.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
New feature ? I haven't seen or heard of any new feature? I went to the beginning of this post it was 938 days ago ? thats over 2 yrs isn't it ?or is this more of SLS counting ? like the number of views on your profile ? or the 11 thousand new members this week on the quick stats on the home page ?

Titusville PA
Username hidden
(291 posts)
Will this enable me to see who would have an interest in me, and if so when will it go into effect?

Ridge TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
We are a little confused about how this feature is going to work. Is this a tool for us to track our own interest in other profiles? Is it a feature that will allow us to see others interest in us? Maybe both? Will we be able to search for these ratings? Is there a place we should be looking for the answers to this questions? We are pretty new to this site and have enjoyed our time here so far. Thank you.

Sioux Falls SD
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We think that it would be great to have a simple rating system in place, similar to eBay's feedback system.

In an unrelated issue, it would be time to re-vamp the 1990 looking interface of the SLS website, especially the Email section (opened, replied, stored, etc.). For one, why isn't the latest message on top? Why do we have to scroll down half a mile to get to it?

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
i think what a lot of people are looking for is a simple one click button to get the ball rolling and express an interest in a profile

it sucks to write up an interesting and meaningful email and then get no reply or it goes unread forever...

a simple click to say hey, we saw, we liked, makes it easier...

because we live in a lazy, instant grafication world now....

Grosse Pointe MI
Username hidden
(453 posts)
-I would like to see a list of who is searching for us and the level of interest, maybe if they actually access the profile . I wouldn't want a list of people just searching or looking at pics, if the access the profile page that would be on the list .

But what if they look at our profile, and THEN decide they aren't interested?

We see they looked at our profile and write to them to say "Hey, I see you're interested in us," but they really aren't (at least not after looking at our profile).

That could create all kinds of awkward situations.

We look at lots of profiles and decide not to go any further with the vast majority of them. Something they said in their profile, not interested in their looks, no photos (or no face photos)... any number of reasons. If we had everyone of those people contact us, it would be a royal pain.

If they look at your profile and they are interested, they will send you a message.

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(1280 posts)
I would like to see a list of who is searching for us and the level of interest, maybe if they actually access the profile . I wouldn't want a list of people just searching or looking at pics, if the access the profile page that would be on the list .

Massillon OH
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I am very interested and excited about this new feature!! My sls notebook of yes, no, or maybe is annoying and time consuming. Anything that makes my work here easier translates into more fun time with partners I'm actually interested in :)

Newark DE
Username hidden
(1 post)
That's what I ended up doing... although I have our private picture gallery set up to be visible to "friends". They have to know it and go to the gallery, and it's someone I may be interested in anyway, but I haven't found a better way short of writing down profile names and that's just not something I want to do.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 261   End
TOPIC: Member Interest Levels