Mailbox Issues : Swingers Discussion 219180
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteMailbox Issues
TOPIC: Mailbox Issues
Created by: etexcpl4fun
Original Starting post for this thread:
We haven't been able to open our mailbox in over a week now. I have looked in the FAQ's area, looked through the forums, and searched for a way to contact someone about this. When we click on the bird or the mailbox link, we get a blank screen that never loads the mailbox. Does anyone have suggestions for a fix? Or, do we just have to wait until it resolves itself?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
It causes you to miss a party if its a private invite and the hosts assume everyone got their invites,which did not happen. This wasn't something organized by a group but just friends inviting like-minded friends. As for texting, etc. Hey, didn't organize the gathering. I'm sure it seems like the thing to do now. Hindsight is near-perfect. For the first couple that responded its possible that we have a bad flux capacitor.

Pulaski TN

Username hidden
(492 posts)
If the "bird" is a problem or mail is missing you can have the username and text of the message sent with the email notification.

Bergenfield NJ

Username hidden
(17 posts)
"I often don't get a bird but check the mailbox and have mail. It caused us to miss a party so I've learned not to rely on that darn bird."

How does getting a message cause you to miss a party?

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3199 posts)
having email issues tonight, many missing emails, got secondary notice that we had email and logged on within mintues and the email is not there...

WTF?

Grosse Pointe MI

Username hidden
(426 posts)
I often don't get a bird but check the mailbox and have mail. It caused us to miss a party so I've learned not to rely on that darn bird.

Pulaski TN

Username hidden
(492 posts)
Thank you all for the suggestions and the welcomes. I did try clearing the cache, dumping temp files, and general cleanup of the computer. None of that helped. I do use Chrome, but tried it in FireFox this morning and the mailbox is there...duh, one of the things I know to do and didn't try before asking for help, lol. Therefore, I can only conclude that it is Chrome. Now, to just figure out what updated to break it, or what may need to be updated to fix it - if that's possible - would be great. Thanks again...wonderful people to take the time to help...greatly appreciated. Patty

Gladewater TX

Username hidden
(2 posts)
try different browser..Chrome tends to do this from time time..also make sure you don't have add blocker active..if nothing happens then you cal always flip the bird..

New York NY

Username hidden
(317 posts)
Have you tried clearing your internet cache? It's not a fix-all, but it seems to resolve a lot of the wacky issues that we have on the site. If that doesn't work... tech support.

Port Huron MI

Username hidden
(7 posts)
Welcome to the fora.

I personally have never heard of this issue, and it sounds like it's an issue with your account, not the site, and thus I imagine it will not resolve itself. I suggest you email techsupport (that's the profile name).

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(18752 posts)
We haven't been able to open our mailbox in over a week now. I have looked in the FAQ's area, looked through the forums, and searched for a way to contact someone about this. When we click on the bird or the mailbox link, we get a blank screen that never loads the mailbox. Does anyone have suggestions for a fix? Or, do we just have to wait until it resolves itself?

Gladewater TX

Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Mailbox Issues