Help
FORUMS › Suggestions › Website › Lost Mail
TOPIC: Lost_Mail
Created by: JackDarlene
Original Starting post for this thread:
A few minutes ago I had just logged into SLS and received notice that we had new mail waiting. I had Just opened it when my house lost power. Now I can't find it in the mailbox and I have no idea who was trying to get in touch with us or what they wanted. Someone is going to see that it was read but not replied to and think they're being ignored, and I HATE that. I've looked in all of the other boxes and can find no trace of it.

Is there any possibility of editing the email routine so that messages remain in the inbox until affirmatively deleted, rather than disappearing after being opened? Please??

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.
No messages should ever be deleted from your mailbox. It should be in one of the folders.

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1858 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
A few minutes ago I had just logged into SLS and received notice that we had new mail waiting. I had Just opened it when my house lost power. Now I can't find it in the mailbox and I have no idea who was trying to get in touch with us or what they wanted. Someone is going to see that it was read but not replied to and think they're being ignored, and I HATE that. I've looked in all of the other boxes and can find no trace of it.

Is there any possibility of editing the email routine so that messages remain in the inbox until affirmatively deleted, rather than disappearing after being opened? Please??

Username hidden
(780 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: Lost Mail
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.