Latest update to group intro : Swingers Discussion 224081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteLatest update to group intro
TOPIC: Latest update to group intro
Created by: Bobbug
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am the Group Master for the "St. Louis Area Over-50 Swinging Couples" group. As with any group we have a intro paragraph on the Group Home Page which I think anybody can see and read before applying for membership.

I periodically update this paragraph as the changing world requires. However, the tag line at the bottom put there by SLS says it was last updated on December 14, 2010. If I was surfing for a group or groups to join that sort of "last update" would put me off. It indicates an inactive, possibly dead group.

So what am I doing wrong or what can SLS do to get the story straight?

Thank you,

Bob

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
I am the Group Master for the "St. Louis Area Over-50 Swinging Couples" group. As with any group we have a intro paragraph on the Group Home Page which I think anybody can see and read before applying for membership.

I periodically update this paragraph as the changing world requires. However, the tag line at the bottom put there by SLS says it was last updated on December 14, 2010. If I was surfing for a group or groups to join that sort of "last update" would put me off. It indicates an inactive, possibly dead group.

So what am I doing wrong or what can SLS do to get the story straight?

Thank you,

Bob

Saint Charles MO
Username hidden
(24 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Latest update to group intro