Help
FORUMS › Suggestions › Website › Latest update to group intro
TOPIC: Latest_update_to_group_intro
Created by: Bobbug
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am the Group Master for the "St. Louis Area Over-50 Swinging Couples" group. As with any group we have a intro paragraph on the Group Home Page which I think anybody can see and read before applying for membership.

I periodically update this paragraph as the changing world requires. However, the tag line at the bottom put there by SLS says it was last updated on December 14, 2010. If I was surfing for a group or groups to join that sort of "last update" would put me off. It indicates an inactive, possibly dead group.

So what am I doing wrong or what can SLS do to get the story straight?

Thank you,

Bob

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
I am the Group Master for the "St. Louis Area Over-50 Swinging Couples" group. As with any group we have a intro paragraph on the Group Home Page which I think anybody can see and read before applying for membership.

I periodically update this paragraph as the changing world requires. However, the tag line at the bottom put there by SLS says it was last updated on December 14, 2010. If I was surfing for a group or groups to join that sort of "last update" would put me off. It indicates an inactive, possibly dead group.

So what am I doing wrong or what can SLS do to get the story straight?

Thank you,

Bob

Saint Charles MO
Username hidden
(29 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: Latest update to group intro
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.