LIke the block options, however : Swingers Discussion 34036
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteLIke the block options, however
TOPIC: LIke the block options, however
Created by: pearly0419
Original Starting post for this thread:
Webby, we need to be able to block certain users from seeing our profile. I don't want to block the whole group, maybe some in that group we are interested in. But some we would rather not see us at all. Our profile, our pics, our certs.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
duh...just discovered blocking does hide profiles from who's on list...COOL!

Newnan GA

Username hidden
(12 posts)
We'd like to block profiles and never see them in "who's online" for example...Getting way too tired of seeing people that do not match what we are seeking or have not responded to emails etc...Would be nice feature to simply click a button and never see them again...

Newnan GA

Username hidden
(12 posts)
Yes we agree Patogether so lets go toss! **smooch**

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
I personally like the block a user from everything for the user that chooses to block them, it gives a single/couple control over who they don't want to talk to and have there friends who verified them to be pested too. With being a single that is being blocked from all from people that wouldn't mind a single writing, but need to turn on a global block of all, because there sick of the few pests, this lets some people that do want singles to have what they want.

Some people don't want single people period, that is totally fine, the block single men/women feature helps singles to not have to read the profiles that don't want single's.

Great work webmaster, keep up the good work.

Phoenix AZ

Username hidden
(126 posts)
THank you webby, now when a person is blocked it keeps them from perving your profile, reading your certs contacting the people on your cert list. Woohoo great feature Im so happy you implemented it. thanks again for all the hard work you do with this site. D&B

Bakersfield CA

Username hidden
(11 posts)
Many like the new feature, many, especial singles, do not.

Some want to keep the feature but not list those that are invisible, at all.

We will change the feature over time to suit the wishes of the majority of users.

Coral Springs FL

Username hidden
(12134 posts)
Arjock, Something that I noticed about your post. You mentioned we when your profile shows you being a single male. If things have changed then you honestly need to go through the process to change your profile over to a couple profile so that you don't have to worry about the block function. As was said in a post before mine, the only people complaining about the block that I have been able to see are the free members and the single members with the single members complaining the loudest. Zo.

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(1223 posts)
We don't like the NEW block options at all. This is not fair and not what we are paying members for. I paid to be able to view all profiles. This is NOT what I paid for and was not an option when I paid $100 to join!!! I think this sucks and where will the Block Options end! Chip and Chuck

Eureka Springs AR

Username hidden
(1 post)
Webmaster / mistress;

Well done on the new block feature...this site just gets better and better!!!!

regards to all from Dublin / Ireland

Dublin Dublin Ireland

Username hidden
(11 posts)
Webby, we need to be able to block certain users from seeing our profile. I don't want to block the whole group, maybe some in that group we are interested in. But some we would rather not see us at all. Our profile, our pics, our certs.

Bakersfield CA

Username hidden
(11 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: LIke the block options, however