Kudos : Swingers Discussion 195757
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteKudos
TOPIC: Kudos
Created by: swampcouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
You know, we have been on this site since way back....BanK was our very first profile with sls, if whe had never changed it I think it would have made us charters, not sure. Fixing to go lifers with a new profile name come the 22 of this month....Anyway.

For us, SLS is the best freken swingers social network out there. The owners of SLS have always responded to our emails, our concerns and more. Maybe not the way we would like, but they do respond. SLS will investigate legit complaints, deal with spammers and go deal with fake profiles if they can get the proof they are fake...Example we knew a profile was fake having pictures from one of our old adult sites on it, BANG gone! ALMOST everyother social site out there is full of spammers, bunk and garbage and all about the money regardless of where it comes from...Yes sls makes money and wants money, but they sure as the hell are not anything like AFA, FetLife, Collarme and the THOUSANDS of other sites. Hell we even opened up a swingers site for a cpl years and sold it off, fact is, most of the other sites are interacting sites of each other! Theres a lot of bitching and moaning going on about like buttons, iggy features and other things...THINGS that have nothing to do with the site really, just a thing that happens as SLS attempts to please folks and keep the system up todate with tomorrows knowledge. Bottom line is, IF YOU DONT LIKE IT GO ELSE WHERE.

Kudos to SLS owners, staff, mods, volunters and its paid memebers...KEEP UP THE GOOD JOB!

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
When One fires a customer it is done prior to taking the customers money for a service or services .

When one fires a customer after taking a payment for services could be considered almost breach of contract in the least, poor customer service, Or even theft .

there is a difference

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
What does firing clients/customers have to do with "if you don't like it, leave?

Two totally different perspectives.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17115 posts)
I have fired clients of mine. I basically tell them that I am no longer interested in working with them and to take their business elsewhere.

Hebron CT
Username hidden
(268 posts)
Without the dramaturgy, no kudo would be sufficiently affirmed.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
Well reading posts that you don't like works the same way also. Some people find the love or leave it philosophy as silly when the ones who say it do not practice it.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19417 posts)
Fjep.... chuckles

Perhaps it was the wrong phrase to use. Should have maybe said...

Do not like the way they run it, or respond, then go elsewhere.....

Our post was meant as a kudos to the site, however as usual, well, the thread says it all.

Any hoot, have a good day folks, enjoy whats presented, or dont.

Hot Springs National Park AR
Username hidden
(155 posts)
I think anybody has a problem whether it be the grocery store, the government, the garbage man should MOVE. Go elsewhere who would have thought of such a simple solution for society.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19417 posts)
"After all, that is what it is about... "

So we should go else where, or we shouldn't. I'm confused now.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17115 posts)
Just smiles and allows you to beleave and think as you will. After all, that is what it is about...

Again, Kudos to SLS

Hot Springs National Park AR
Username hidden
(155 posts)
" IF YOU DONT LIKE IT GO ELSE WHERE."

Is that something you learned in school, or from running your own business?

There is nothing wrong with complaining about features of a product that you generally like. It happens all the time. Good companies like Apple listen to user complaints, survey users of all features. They make changes they feel are worth wihile. I haven't seen them talk down to customers or get snotty.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17115 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Kudos