Help
FORUMS › Suggestions › Website › Issues with Group search
TOPIC: Issues_with_Group_search
Created by: JuicyNYCouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
Not sure if anyone else is having this issue but when I do a search for a topic in the Group section and it pulls up more than one page of hits, I can't see past page 1. I can look at my results on the first page, but if I click on the arrow or on the page number, it instead brings me to a general listing of groups, instead of seeing the second page of searched items.

Anyone else have this issue?

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
Not sure if anyone else is having this issue but when I do a search for a topic in the Group section and it pulls up more than one page of hits, I can't see past page 1. I can look at my results on the first page, but if I click on the arrow or on the page number, it instead brings me to a general listing of groups, instead of seeing the second page of searched items.

Anyone else have this issue?

Washingtonville NY
Username hidden
(148 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: Issues with Group search
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.