Is this site going to the dogs or what ! : Swingers Discussion 187107101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteIs this site going to the dogs or what !
TOPIC: Is this site going to the dogs or what !
Created by: john7361
Original Starting post for this thread:
- greeting cards dont work. - people aren't getting emails - email system just outright blows. - photos wont load & people are having trouble uploading them. - the site goes down sporadically on certain days.

there might be more i haven't checked every area

whats next, the forums ?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
I've read many great site suggestions, but I struggle to find any relevant improvements to the site. I'm not sure its going to the dogs so much as its in a perpetual state of non-improvement. SLS is useful for a few things, but it could be so much more.

Oklahoma City OK
Username hidden
(238 posts)
"There are always going to be bad seeds. The majority of members (both paid and free) abide by our rules. It's not logical to punish everyone for the actions of a few."

REALLY?

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5263 posts)
HiOctane_Couple,

The profile you speak of was removed from the site, and as far as I can tell, it was removed from the site by the time you filed your complaint.

There are always going to be bad seeds. The majority of members (both paid and free) abide by our rules. It's not logical to punish everyone for the actions of a few.

Trial memberships don't work because people can keep creating more trial memberships.

ProfileReview - Wayne

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
I can see how looking at those photos of yours that someone would go psychotic. I broke out in a bit of a sweat just looking myself :)

we hope your finally rid of this psycho ! we get our share too, and feel for ya.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2308 posts)
- greeting cards dont work. - people aren't getting emails - email system just outright blows. - photos wont load & people are having trouble uploading them. - the site goes down sporadically on certain days.

there might be more i haven't checked every area

whats next, the forums ?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2308 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Is this site going to the dogs or what !