Help
FORUMS › Suggestions › Website › Is anyone having trouble viewing your own profile in Who's on
TOPIC: Is_anyone_having_trouble_viewing_your_own_profile_in_Who's_on_
Created by: centralbuckscpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
We haven't been able to see our profile like we usually can. We're also not able to see other profiles that are close to us and are usually on around the same times we're on. Is anyone else experiencing that same problem?

1 to 4 of 4
User Details are only visible to members.
We'll try that, thanks JoAnn !

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9289 posts)
Has happened to me to Central, I log off and log back in, And then my profile shows up.

Kisses JoAnn

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
It may have something to do with the other servers they may use but right now the search is beginning 31 miles away from us and that never happens. Hopefully the webmaster will look into it.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9289 posts)
We haven't been able to see our profile like we usually can. We're also not able to see other profiles that are close to us and are usually on around the same times we're on. Is anyone else experiencing that same problem?

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9289 posts)
1 to 4 of 4
TOPIC: Is anyone having trouble viewing your own profile in Who's on
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.