Help
FORUMS › Suggestions › Website › In Conculusion
TOPIC: In_Conculusion_
Created by: FOURNACATR
Original Starting post for this thread:
The site is fine the way it is. I would like this, you would like that; bottom line is we as users turn this platform into what we want it to be, or allow others to make it. We are very disappointed with the way many users have manipulated the site, but as consumers we are still here. We try to project our views that disapoint half while pleasing the other half of the swinger community. Personally we don't understand the big struggle. Seems to us there is no reason for no reply. Remember you first time? remember you last time? Just Be Honest, The site is what the customers make of it, or it won't make it.

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.
The best thing you can do is make your requests in this forum as you have done and report any profiles to us that you feel have problems and we will review them. You can always leave me a private message about whatever is on your mind.

As far as responding to mail goes, I agree with you that not responding to a valid request for contact is rude and insensitive, but we will never force our customers to respond to messages. People get a lot of crap that they shouldn't respond to, so there would be no way to implement such a system.

CustomerService -Wayne

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1858 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
The site is fine the way it is. I would like this, you would like that; bottom line is we as users turn this platform into what we want it to be, or allow others to make it. We are very disappointed with the way many users have manipulated the site, but as consumers we are still here. We try to project our views that disapoint half while pleasing the other half of the swinger community. Personally we don't understand the big struggle. Seems to us there is no reason for no reply. Remember you first time? remember you last time? Just Be Honest, The site is what the customers make of it, or it won't make it.

Billings MT
Username hidden
(22 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: In Conculusion
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.