Image Processor : Swingers Discussion 745191072
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteImage Processor
TOPIC: Image Processor
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   72 to 81 of 350   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yeah, let's all beat up on Wayne.

Even though software maintenance isn't within his purview, he posts on a weekend with useful information (pic approval and posting is working).

I've been approving pictures as normal for the past few days. Anyone who wanted to verify that the system works could have posted new pics to their profile and seen if they appeared. Only Wayne bothered to do this.

As for his comment that the counter "appears" not to be working, that's clearly accurate when you consider that the counter does change, both up and down, and the problem may well be in software that is not part of the counter module. The counter may be working just fine when it gets accurate data reported to it by other software. Again, it's not Wayne's job to troubleshoot the software!

EVERY TIME I've asked Wayne a question or brought him a concern, he's been very helpful. So let's just rain our scorn down on someone who cares and is responsive. That will surely make the system work better.

Kitty Hawk NC
Username hidden
(260 posts)
---"For now, please ignore the counter as it appears to be inaccurate."

Did Wayne just say it APPEARS to be inaccurate ? Thats what I love about SLS, they never admit anything is broken.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2309 posts)
The personal picture upload feature is working. I've checked it and tested it and personal pictures that are uploaded are being shown and processed and posted.

For now, please ignore the counter as it appears to be inaccurate.

ProfileReview - Wayne

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
"340 of some guys dick from slightly different angles" now thats funny!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Is the image editor working for anyone?

Pottsville PA
Username hidden
(546 posts)
we have 365 pics to approve and there is no pics to be approved when we click on it. seems like this site has been going down hill.

Hilton NY
Username hidden
(11 posts)
If history tells us anything, 340 of them are just pictures of some guy's dick taken from slightly different angles.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19428 posts)
A new record! Now we're up to 350 private pics to review, but none of them can be seen. Woo hoo!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8902 posts)
Repeating the advice that I received from so many when I attempted to comment on the inability/unwillingness of SLS owners to repair broken functions; "Just work around it". Don't look for the owners to put any time/money into it, as SLS is simply a cash-cow for them, being milked for income.

Username hidden
(786 posts)
Click on Friends on the left menu then scroll to the bottom.

Fairfax VA
Username hidden
(22 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   72 to 81 of 350   End
TOPIC: Image Processor