Image Processor : Swingers Discussion 745191051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteImage Processor
TOPIC: Image Processor
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 345   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The Personal Pic Approval program is down. Currently there are 24 pics waiting for approval.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8745 posts)

AandKForFun,

Thank you for reporting this issue.

We've verified that some members are currently unable to edit some of their Personal images.

Our engineers are currently working on the issue and we expect to have a resolution shortly.

If you are unable to edit Public and/or Private images, please let us know.

Thanks

Miami Beach FL
Username hidden
(470 posts)
image editor appears to be not working... pics do not load into editor when "edit" button is pressed

Grosse Pointe MI
Username hidden
(426 posts)

Hello 1EastKyClass,

A review of your account indicates that images have been uploaded to your account and are available for use.

Visiting Tools > Manage Pictures then the various tabs present should allow you to view the images currently available.

Thanks

Miami Beach FL
Username hidden
(470 posts)
I'm new to this site and am having all kinds of problems with pics? What the heck? I have read all about this crap and its getting old? I cant seem to get pic on my page? I have paid. TOOLS - UPLOAD PICS - ON AND ON? Can someone help me?

Jackson KY
Username hidden
(1 post)

new,

There are two ways to give access to private pictures. The old system put all your pictures in a "Default" private gallery and to give access to that gallery, you open someone's profile and click on the "Private" icon. All of your private pictures (you have more than 4 now) are in your default gallery.

The new system lets you create your own custom galleries. I see that you have created a custom private gallery and you have 4 pictures in that one. The other private pictures have not been assigned to that gallery. You can go to "Tools" and "Manage Galleries" and click "edit" by that gallery to assign the other private pictures to that gallery.

ProfileReview - Wayne

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
newadventures, your reply isn't clear but I presume you now have more than the 4 original pictures in your galleries. Write to Tech Support in the Help menu. They corrected this problem for me a while ago. I was only able to send public pictures with my initial email and my other pics weren't available to attach until the person I had contacted wrote back.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8745 posts)
I need help:) Weuploaded 4 pictures when we joined SLS. We are trying to add to our private gallery, I uploaded and they got approved extra pictures. I can see them under the manage pictures tab and when I send out an email I can attach the pictures I recently added to the email. The problem is when I go to grant access to another member, it only shows the origional 4? I deleted all and resubmiited again and still the same thing?

Any suggestions??

Thanks in advance,

C S

Lexington SC
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I will send my pic thru another site since SDC has decided to put thier logo on mine.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2161 posts)
We have a new account and we are trying to upload pictures; I have uploaded about 12 pictures and now 24 hours later it looks like I only have 4 in one album and 2 in another and these are still waiting for approval. What is going on with site. We are lifetime members and I was hopping this site would work better than it is. Are you going through some sort of upgrade or is this normal

Lake Havasu City AZ
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 345   End
TOPIC: Image Processor