Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Suggestions Website Image Processor
TOPIC: Image Processor
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   42 to 51 of 359   End
User Details are only visible to members.
is it just me that can not edit pics!!

Stoneham MA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
You have to grant yourself access to your own galleries other than public pics. (stupid, right?)

To view your default private gallery, go to your profile (either through the Tools menu, or just click on your user name here in the forums).

Beneath your photos you'll see several icons, one of which will say "Private." Click on that to give yourself permission to view your Default Private Gallery.

If you create additional Private or Personal Galleries, you need to give yourself permission to view those as well.....but you go about it in a different way.

There's a different icon on your profile labelled "Grant Access." Click on that to view a list of customized private and personal galleries. Select the galleries you wish to grant yourself access to (all of them) and then use the drop down menu to choose the length of time you wish to give yourself permission to view your own albums. I believe 1 year is the max length.

Now you can view all of your own pics. This is the same process you need to use in order to allow others to view your pics as well (except that you will grant access by going to their profile instead of yours).

It's a pain in the ass, but once you go through the motions once or twice, it's pretty simple.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT THE DEFAULT GALLERY IS AND WHY I CANT GET INTO IT, ITS MY GALLERY

New Waterford OH
Username hidden
(1 post)
Go to the profile you want to grant access to. Click the Grant Access icon under the profile pic. Select the album(s) you want them to see and then choose the duration you want them open from the drop down menu.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
How do we allow others to see our personal pics ?

Englewood FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
We can't get personal pics to appear. It keep saying it would take an hour. But never appears

New Chicago IN
Username hidden
(1 post)
Hi I looking for someone

Alameda CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
so PNL, you have a seperate profile that is able to approve pictures you upload with a different profile? seems like that defeats the system, therefore, as this is possible, the entire system has been breached and a new way of approving pics should be instituded..... its just not working this way.....

Grosse Pointe MI
Username hidden
(461 posts)
We've had one picture "disappear" without being approved or denied, and one that's been sitting awaiting approval for the Personal gallery for three days. Ridiculous.

Tempe AZ
Username hidden
(178 posts)
To SLSQUALITY. This is a response to your post from 60 days ago. I uploaded 50 pics and Saturday. My other profile allows me to approve PERSONNAL pics. Not this profile. But that is a debate for another day. Anyway, I was able to APPROVE some of the pics, but not all. I waited and waited and waited. NOTHING. It kept telling me that I had 27 pics WAITING approval. But yet, there were NOOOO pics to approve on my other profile. I contact customer service and the said I had to wait 24 BUSINESS hours, whatever that means, for the rest of my pics to be approved. No reason why I was able to approve 23 and not the other 27. So, 140 hours go by, and still nothing. I re-uploaded those pics and I was able to approve MOST of them. It is still telling me that 2 of my pics are not approved yet. SO, in response to your post from 60 days ago, THE PROBLEM IS NOT CORRECTED.

Staten Island NY
Username hidden
(114 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   42 to 51 of 359   End
TOPIC: Image Processor