Image Processor : Swingers Discussion 745191041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteImage Processor
TOPIC: Image Processor
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 330   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I need help:) Weuploaded 4 pictures when we joined SLS. We are trying to add to our private gallery, I uploaded and they got approved extra pictures. I can see them under the manage pictures tab and when I send out an email I can attach the pictures I recently added to the email. The problem is when I go to grant access to another member, it only shows the origional 4? I deleted all and resubmiited again and still the same thing?

Any suggestions??

Thanks in advance,

C S

Lexington SC

Username hidden
(2 posts)
I will send my pic thru another site since SDC has decided to put thier logo on mine.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2073 posts)
We have a new account and we are trying to upload pictures; I have uploaded about 12 pictures and now 24 hours later it looks like I only have 4 in one album and 2 in another and these are still waiting for approval. What is going on with site. We are lifetime members and I was hopping this site would work better than it is. Are you going through some sort of upgrade or is this normal

Lake Havasu City AZ

Username hidden
(1 post)
Im not noticing some of my private pics in private but they are under edit photogallery. How do I get them where I can show in private?

South Windsor CT

Username hidden
(1 post)
Some "hot" chicks down there....

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17567 posts)
Hello, sorry but as far as I know the picture can't be moved but needs to be uploaded again into the place you want it to be.

Nice flames;)

Shelly

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2744 posts)
is there any way I can move a private pic to a public pic

Vicksburg MS

Username hidden
(9 posts)
Now I'm done! I will not renew my membership. I'm trying to load pics but can't, I load pics in personal or private, they show pending review but never post.... Looks like its back to trying to find another site.

Wayne NJ

Username hidden
(1 post)
I've been trying to load a couple of pictures for a week, when I hit upload it just says errrrrr which I'm assuming is Error. These would be public pics.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16991 posts)
Yeah, let's all beat up on Wayne.

Even though software maintenance isn't within his purview, he posts on a weekend with useful information (pic approval and posting is working).

I've been approving pictures as normal for the past few days. Anyone who wanted to verify that the system works could have posted new pics to their profile and seen if they appeared. Only Wayne bothered to do this.

As for his comment that the counter "appears" not to be working, that's clearly accurate when you consider that the counter does change, both up and down, and the problem may well be in software that is not part of the counter module. The counter may be working just fine when it gets accurate data reported to it by other software. Again, it's not Wayne's job to troubleshoot the software!

EVERY TIME I've asked Wayne a question or brought him a concern, he's been very helpful. So let's just rain our scorn down on someone who cares and is responsive. That will surely make the system work better.

Kitty Hawk NC

Username hidden
(227 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 330   End
TOPIC: Image Processor