Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Suggestions Website Image Processor
TOPIC: Image Processor
GoTo Page: Less ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Start   341 to 350 of 361   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Webby, Please advise when might this be corrected..??

"Full size images are currently unavailable as we upgrade our image software.".

.... March 4 2007 11:32PM. EST..... Eagerly awaiting the reply, and fix...

And I missed the post on exactly what the real upgrade will accomplish...Do tell again please.........

Warren PA
Username hidden
(350 posts)
Agreed about the full size images and photo issues. Posted early about this and our dissatisfaction with certain areas of the site and Wayne ripped us a new asshole in a e-mail plus removed our post.

New features are a great thing however the existing features should be working fully first.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(1 post)
How long is 24 hours where you're from? We're still waiting for our photos to be approved...:(

Tacoma WA
Username hidden
(1 post)
"Oh, and don't close a window because something looks bad. I did that and it seems to have saved the change to the photo. "

That sucks.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Has anyone tried equalize? I've tried it on several of our photos and it makes them look terrible...

It screws up the color and makes it look as if everything was shot at high noon in the middle of death valley.

Oh, and don't close a window because something looks bad. I did that and it seems to have saved the change to the photo.

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(1283 posts)
Ok. I got the crop to work. It's slightly confusing but does a great job. Great feature webmasters!!! Keep up the good work on this site.

Paramus NJ
Username hidden
(27 posts)
This is a new good feature; so much better than im chat w/people across county; what would you like to know

Norfolk VA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Yes, the crop works.

The first 'Detailed Example' performs a crop prior to the swirl. If you follow those you should be all set.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12135 posts)
I follow the instructions to crop our pictures, but they never change. Is this feature working? If so, what is the "step by step" for this. I'm fairly technical and I can't get it to work.

Paramus NJ
Username hidden
(27 posts)
We plan to allow members to modify pics that are not approved, such as cock shots, to obscure them enough to fit within 2257.

At that time, disapproved photos will be available to modification, but that is at least a week away.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12135 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Start   341 to 350 of 361   End
TOPIC: Image Processor