Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Suggestions Website Image Processor
TOPIC: Image Processor
GoTo Page: Less ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Start   331 to 340 of 361   End
User Details are only visible to members.
How long till private photos are showing up again? Also whenever I click on full size photos it goes to the next page, but only has thumbnails for 9 images.. why is this?

Knoxville TN
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Image Processor and "Galleries" are two different things. Let's be sure we all know what we are talking about.

Image Processor is the program that allows a member to change their pictures....

Galleries display multiple images to other members.

So, the Image Processor should be working 100%

The Gallery is Version 0.93 so there are still several issues to work out before we consider it fully functional. Even then, we have plenty of additional upgrades to it.

Currently, only the default public gallery is available. Once we work out the issues with this, we can move on to allowing members to create custom Galleries that can be selectively shared with others.

I'll create a new forum for Galleries now, so post Gallery stuff their.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12135 posts)
Send me what you are talking about with the thumbnails (in private). I am not able to highlight and copy them as that is blocked.

Tech Support -Wayne

Parkland FL
Username hidden
(1474 posts)
I'm confused. Yesterday both our public and private pics were coming up with the Image Processor, then I hear its only for public pics. What gives? Which is it?

And I also realize my question was ignored but the same holds true today-ALL of the thumb nails can be copied, which means we are still stuck with lame public photos, as we will NOT allow certain people to do their "copy" thing again. S&J

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
All public pictures should show up now.

Tech Support -Wayne

Parkland FL
Username hidden
(1474 posts)
Webby, I'm not so sure that the security on the pics is all its cracked up to be. From the Who's On screen, I can highlight and copy every single default pic right now. As someone to whom this has happened, I'm concerned that we aren't assuming its working when it isn't? S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Security is never 100% for anything on the internet, remember, someone can alway take a picture of their computer screen, we can't stop that.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12135 posts)
Wet, That will always be a problem........

I love that SLS continues to please us with new toys. This will always be my favorite site! Thanks Techie and Webbie!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
We have one set of rules, if something slips by it should be reported.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12135 posts)
We are working on the full size images. They were taken down for several reasons and will be back online as soon as possible.

Our new imaging solution has added security and I refuse to bypass that security to put those images online. So, until we work out the details, the images are not available. I certainly hope we can all appreciate the importance of security over convenience.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12135 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Start   331 to 340 of 361   End
TOPIC: Image Processor