Image Processor : Swingers Discussion 7451910331
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteImage Processor
TOPIC: Image Processor
GoTo Page: Less ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Start   331 to 340 of 345   End
User Details are only visible to members.
This is a new good feature; so much better than im chat w/people across county; what would you like to know

Norfolk VA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Yes, the crop works.

The first 'Detailed Example' performs a crop prior to the swirl. If you follow those you should be all set.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
I follow the instructions to crop our pictures, but they never change. Is this feature working? If so, what is the "step by step" for this. I'm fairly technical and I can't get it to work.

Paramus NJ
Username hidden
(27 posts)
We plan to allow members to modify pics that are not approved, such as cock shots, to obscure them enough to fit within 2257.

At that time, disapproved photos will be available to modification, but that is at least a week away.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
Can, Welcum to the forums hun.

Did the cock pictures meet criteria? Did you get an e-mail saying they have been approved? Were they approved more than 24 hours ago? There may be a chance they were not approved if you can see them in the picture tools section, but not with the ability to display them. Does it say anything them being XXX?

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Quite interesting Techie and Webbie. I played with a few pics. I'll have more playing to do when I return next week.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Thank you, Webmaster and Tech Support -Wayne........

Naples FL
Username hidden
(229 posts)
Full size pics are unavailable due in part to this upgrade, but also due to an upgrade of their own that is on the way.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
This could definitely be helpful to those that do not have software.....is the implementation of this feature the reason we're getting the "Full size images are currently unavailable as we upgrade our image software." message when we try to view the full size images? When will this function be restored?

Lindenhurst IL
Username hidden
(9 posts)
It's kind of like a new partner ' you've got to play with all of the buttons till you know you've got it right.. Were still having fun trying .

Churchville NY
Username hidden
(24 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Start   331 to 340 of 345   End
TOPIC: Image Processor