Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Suggestions Website Image Processor
TOPIC: Image Processor
GoTo Page: Less ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Start   331 to 340 of 373   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sounds like it's something that needs to be dealt with. Currently private pics can not be switched over to public pics without uploading them again.

In the example at hand, you would need to upload the pic as private and wait for it to be approved by SLS staff members. Once approved, you could then edit it to your satisfaction. At that point, you'd need to do some type of screen capture of the image, turn it into a new JPG image and upload it again as a public image. Sounds like something most people won't be capable of doing.

Alternatively, I like the idea of being able to take your own pics "offline" but leave them on the site. In this way, you could choose to have all of your new pics uploaded in "offline" status until such time you want to make them "online," for example once you're done editing. In the current set up, all of your unedited pics would be visible to someone, even if uploaded as private, before you get a chance to perform your edits.

Something to think about!

Willingboro NJ
Username hidden
(9310 posts)
Make them private first, and then after editing them, change them to public.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
I like the options that you have created for modifying our images, but have run into one minor glitch and have one feature request that I have not seen addressed in the past 30 days of comments that I reviewed.

The glitch is when I go to crop an image. The text that describes how to do this is clipped on the left side (and possibly right). As I said, it's minor, but worth noting. I am using the latest public release of FireFox.

The other feature I would love to see is an undo button. Currently I have to experiment to determine which options to apply and in exactly what order. If I apply something and don't like it, I have to start over from the beginning. Even one level of undo would be a great thing to have, but multiple levels would be great!

Thanks for all the work you have been doing on this site lately.

Jay VT
Username hidden
(8 posts)
I've had some glitches appear when I've tried to use the Image Processor in the last day or so. It won't allow me to complete and save the image at all (this occurs when I'm on the DSL, I haven't tried it on the dialup-God forbid). I'm assuming the glitches are natural with this type of ramp-up, but it doesn't appear to be getting better. In fact, a few minutes ago, while I was attempting it again, it actually crashed my browser. Using Firefox tonight. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
This is off topic since this forum is for the Image Processor not the Gallery, but custom Galleries are on the way. Galleries, the new profile and the new mail system all work together very closely, but we only want to release one at a time so we're struggling with a few things.

Enfield CT
Username hidden
(12141 posts)
I wanna see your face shelly.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Okay, I love the ability to sharpen the pics, and the framing is very nice...I do LOVE the fact that the slide show is disabled....its annoying when you are looking at a pic that catches your fancy and it keeps moving. Love that. However, I want to be able to choose which pics go into the gallery. We have lots of them in our profile, and like some more than others...some are there to show our body type so people can see if we appeal to them or not. Thanks, Shelly

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
We will allow members to create Galleries soon, so you'll be able to place any pic in any gallery and share those Galleries with anyone.

Enfield CT
Username hidden
(12141 posts)
Are the photo galleries going to be capped at 15 photos? How do we choose which 15 photos it shows.

Knoxville TN
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Gallery now shows 15 pics to paid members.

Enfield CT
Username hidden
(12141 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Start   331 to 340 of 373   End
TOPIC: Image Processor