Image Processor : Swingers Discussion 7451910291
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteImage Processor
TOPIC: Image Processor
GoTo Page: Less ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... More 
Start   291 to 300 of 330   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I've had some glitches appear when I've tried to use the Image Processor in the last day or so. It won't allow me to complete and save the image at all (this occurs when I'm on the DSL, I haven't tried it on the dialup-God forbid). I'm assuming the glitches are natural with this type of ramp-up, but it doesn't appear to be getting better. In fact, a few minutes ago, while I was attempting it again, it actually crashed my browser. Using Firefox tonight. S

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
This is off topic since this forum is for the Image Processor not the Gallery, but custom Galleries are on the way. Galleries, the new profile and the new mail system all work together very closely, but we only want to release one at a time so we're struggling with a few things.

Coral Springs FL

Username hidden
(12134 posts)
I wanna see your face shelly.

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Okay, I love the ability to sharpen the pics, and the framing is very nice...I do LOVE the fact that the slide show is disabled....its annoying when you are looking at a pic that catches your fancy and it keeps moving. Love that. However, I want to be able to choose which pics go into the gallery. We have lots of them in our profile, and like some more than others...some are there to show our body type so people can see if we appeal to them or not. Thanks, Shelly

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
We will allow members to create Galleries soon, so you'll be able to place any pic in any gallery and share those Galleries with anyone.

Coral Springs FL

Username hidden
(12134 posts)
Are the photo galleries going to be capped at 15 photos? How do we choose which 15 photos it shows.

Knoxville TN

Username hidden
(3 posts)
Gallery now shows 15 pics to paid members.

Coral Springs FL

Username hidden
(12134 posts)
I thought that if you do NOT click on "view full size", all of the pictures load correctly. And that size is probably sufficient for people to view your faces, at least temporarily until the Gallery views are done. I just tried on someone's profile and got all their photos shown vertically down the page, two by two, just like always. Its when I clicked on view full size that I got the gallery. S

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
After posting previous post, I read the forum on "galleries", so I understand why only 9 photos are showing up, however, this upgrade needs to be completed ASAP. Whats the point of using this site if you cannot allow those couples you are interested in to view your private (face) photos, and vice versa. I understand that this is planned to only be temporary, but if it takes more than a week you should reconsider upgrading until you can implement it in a more timely manner. Currently it feels like I've paid for a site that I cannot use.

Knoxville TN

Username hidden
(3 posts)
How long till private photos are showing up again? Also whenever I click on full size photos it goes to the next page, but only has thumbnails for 9 images.. why is this?

Knoxville TN

Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... More 
Start   291 to 300 of 330   End
TOPIC: Image Processor