Image Processor : Swingers Discussion 7451910243
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteImage Processor
TOPIC: Image Processor
GoTo Page: Less ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... More 
Start   243 to 252 of 350   End
User Details are only visible to members.
When you delete a picture, it should be removed from all views. Neither you nor anyone else should see it. It may be a caching issue. Have you refreshed your browser? Are they still there after you have logged off and back onto the site?

CustomerService -Wayne

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
I have no answer, just more questions:

Why can't I truly delete gallery pics? The bar comes up in the upper left hand corner of my screen, like it does when you delete a friend, etc., but the picture is actually still there in my account pics. When just viewing my pics as anyone would, the deleted ones don't show up, but to me, it's sort of confusing to have deleted pics still showing to me when I try to manage them. Any help?

Thanks, Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Maybe someone can help.

Currently I have 2 private galleries, with one naturally being the default. When I click on Manage Pictures, then Galleries, I see only the 2nd Private gallery that I created. I have tried to upload pics to just the 2nd private gallery. Seems that each time I try to do this, the pics go to both the default private gallery and the 2nd private gallery I created. Is there a way to upload pics ONLY to the 2nd private gallery? If not, how do I get pics to the 2nd private gallery and out of the default private gallery? Any advice?

Mercerville NJ
Username hidden
(1 post)
I don't know why that option is not available on Personal pictures. I've added it to the list of recommendations for the site.

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
You cannot edit personal pictures. You can only edit Public and Private pictures.

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
Same question as TRAYnSEAN. Can we edit pictures in a personal gallery? Playmates don't always want their faces showing, but don't seem to mind showing off other parts, lol

Gloversville NY
Username hidden
(21 posts)
Welcome to the forums. That's the good news. Now for the bad news.....

Sorry to say it, aphriditieandzeus, but it is your own doing. This has nothing to do with the image reviewers or the SLS image system screwing up.

When you upload pictures, you select the interface for uploading it to either public, private or personal. The image reviewers have nothing to do with choosing what gallery it will be in, only you (as the submitting member) do. Those members with image review privileges only look at the images for acceptable content following the respective guidelines (public or private) for the gallery it was submitted to. It should also be noted that reviewing members have no way of knowing who the submitted picture belongs to, so the onus comes back to you, the image submitting member.

Because the different gallery types have very different rating guidelines, there is no way to directly move an image from one to another. Only solution is for you to resubmit your pictures to the gallery you intended.

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(475 posts)
I would like to change private photos to public photos. Whoever approved our photos didnt follow the rules and we have g rated photos that are private. Can you help me

Dry Prong LA
Username hidden
(1 post)
How can I alter the image of pics in my private gallery that I have already downloaded. When I choose the image tab, it only brings up the public pics.

Rose Hill NC
Username hidden
(1 post)
I'm trying to modify (hide) my girls face. It's showing the change (Speckle) as I want. I click to apply to profile, but it never does. I've tried it several times over the last several weeks and on different computers and it never takes. What should I do? Three Monkeys

Dale City VA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... More 
Start   243 to 252 of 350   End
TOPIC: Image Processor