Image Processor : Swingers Discussion 7451910243
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteImage Processor
TOPIC: Image Processor
GoTo Page: Less ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... More 
Start   243 to 252 of 345   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Same question as TRAYnSEAN. Can we edit pictures in a personal gallery? Playmates don't always want their faces showing, but don't seem to mind showing off other parts, lol

Gloversville NY
Username hidden
(21 posts)
Welcome to the forums. That's the good news. Now for the bad news.....

Sorry to say it, aphriditieandzeus, but it is your own doing. This has nothing to do with the image reviewers or the SLS image system screwing up.

When you upload pictures, you select the interface for uploading it to either public, private or personal. The image reviewers have nothing to do with choosing what gallery it will be in, only you (as the submitting member) do. Those members with image review privileges only look at the images for acceptable content following the respective guidelines (public or private) for the gallery it was submitted to. It should also be noted that reviewing members have no way of knowing who the submitted picture belongs to, so the onus comes back to you, the image submitting member.

Because the different gallery types have very different rating guidelines, there is no way to directly move an image from one to another. Only solution is for you to resubmit your pictures to the gallery you intended.

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(475 posts)
I would like to change private photos to public photos. Whoever approved our photos didnt follow the rules and we have g rated photos that are private. Can you help me

Dry Prong LA
Username hidden
(1 post)
How can I alter the image of pics in my private gallery that I have already downloaded. When I choose the image tab, it only brings up the public pics.

Rose Hill NC
Username hidden
(1 post)
I'm trying to modify (hide) my girls face. It's showing the change (Speckle) as I want. I click to apply to profile, but it never does. I've tried it several times over the last several weeks and on different computers and it never takes. What should I do? Three Monkeys

Dale City VA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Here is the process to send a picture: Go to "Tools", then "Upload pictures." Select the type of picture you want from there and click the "Upload" link beneath that type and then you should be able to follow the on-screen instructions.

If you have trouble, you can also e-mail pictures to: pictures@swinglifestyle. com and we can post them for you. Just make sure you include your profile name and if you want the picture to be public or private.

CustomerService -Wayne

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
how do i post a pic on my page, so when someone log on they can see my pic, i had one there deleted it and now trying to add a new one, but it wont let me.

District Heights MD
Username hidden
(1 post)
Ahhh! I can't upload or manage my pictures!! Error messages all over the place. : (

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
Welcome to the forums TwoLeos, and Happy Thanksgiving.

Just tried it. The picture tool links are very slow to respond, but do lead to their respective tools if you wait long enough, not blank pages. Unfortunately, SLS staff will be most likely be gone until Monday, for the long holiday weekend, so it is unlikely they'll work on the problem until then. We're glad it isn't affecting the entire site, slowing everything down for next 4 days....oops, just jinxed it :(

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(475 posts)
Only the "Edit Pictures" link actually leads to the edit page (and that's where I reach the Forum from). Any other links under the "Picture Tools" section brings a blank page. I can't upload pictures or manage galeries/pictures. Please help. Happy Thanksgiving! Rich.

Southampton PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... More 
Start   243 to 252 of 345   End
TOPIC: Image Processor