Image Processor : Swingers Discussion 7451910241
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteImage Processor
TOPIC: Image Processor
GoTo Page: Less ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... More 
Start   241 to 250 of 330   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I wish there was a way to resubmit to the public gallery from the private one. I understand the issues with acceptability between the two (although I think the requirements between public and private are the same). Private pics already had to be approved by an SLS employee.

It would be nice to upload into the private gallery, make the changes needed to the pic (hide the face, etc), and then switch them to the public gallery. Currently we need to upload to the public gallery before being able to modify it. There is then a brief moment that free members and others can see your face.

For now I just use image processing tools, but I can imaging that others would not have that luxury.

Endwell NY

Username hidden
(59 posts)
How the heck do I upload pics? I puit in the file #'s , seemed like it took them; but not on my profile. If any of you have a Natural Redhead on their profile

with a hot looking guy those are mine! LOL...How freakin frustrating!!!!!!!!!! There might be a couple of three vibrators involved. Oh what the hell, you only live once, let the world see, what other choice do we have.

Rotterdam NY

Username hidden
(2 posts)
It changes the shape of your picture. If you select "Star" and click on the "Shape" button to the right of that, it should "cut" your picture into a star shape. It may take a few seconds or so for your picture to update.

Gainesville FL

Username hidden
(1853 posts)
Why are the pictures blurry on the main page of a profile? They didn't used to be last year.

St George UT

Username hidden
(2113 posts)
fooddude,

You can click on "Help" in the left-hand menu and then select "Pictures" from the "Categories" box and you will find an FAQ about posting pictures.

Gainesville FL

Username hidden
(1853 posts)
Almost missed another one - parvinp2003 - welcome to the forums.

Saint Paul MN

Username hidden
(474 posts)
Parv,

A discussion thread of this very topic, from not too long ago, gives the short answer of your pictures must to be uploaded into the public area if you want them public. SLS does not permit directly moving an image from private/public/personal to another due to the differences of acceptable/unacceptable in each category.

TF3

Saint Paul MN

Username hidden
(474 posts)
You will need to reupload them as public. You cannot change the picture type once it is posted.

Gainesville FL

Username hidden
(1853 posts)
hi how do i change our profile pic on profile public one?main one

Greenville MI

Username hidden
(1 post)
Make sure that you do not have a pop-up blocker enabled that is blocking this. I've noticed that the pop-up blocker on the Google toolbar will block the deletion window and keep you from being able to delete pictures.

Customer Service

Gainesville FL

Username hidden
(1853 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... More 
Start   241 to 250 of 330   End
TOPIC: Image Processor